Now that you are in the correct forum, I will give you a crit. Bumping rarely helps btw.

I'm not sure if you're trying to play the solo note for note, but if you are, the first bend is too long. You've also mixed up a lot of the phrasing if you're trying to copy it.

Aside from the notation issues.

Your timing is a little rough. Try to listen a little more to the backing track so you get a sense of the beat. You frequently begin a run a split second before the beat or after. Really try to listen as you play.

Some of your sustained notes are also out of tune as if you were bending them accidentally. Try throwing some vibrato on the sustained notes to get a more lively sound with less chance of sounding out of tune.

The main issues for me are the poor timing and sense of phrasing. But those come with practice and pure amount of time spent playing. You can't have a perfect grasp of those after a year. Considering how long you've been playing I'll give it a 3/5. It needs some work, but it's not horrendous or anything.

c4c if you feel so inclined.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhjFTtrJq8Y&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fuser%2FFichtezxc&feature=player_profilepage
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
Seemed really good, just a bit off time at some points.

Also work on your bends to get them to the right pitch.
Quote by BobDetroit
Directions:
Unplug keyboard.
Place it in your butt so you can't post anymore.

Quote by Fadetoblack5:03
You deserve some form of awesome reward, but I'm to lazy. Imagine the rest of these:

you have very good technique! but you need a little more timing maybe. you have a good tone though
With more experience your timing and feel of bends and such will get better, but after 1 year i wasn't even able to barely strum basic chords yet, so good job man, keep it up, you're going to get to where you want to get on guitar
MY Setup
carvin v3 full stack 100 watt all tube power
a 1981 carvin (m-22 pickup) great tone
Rack Setup
carvin compressor
carvin fx 2
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Rocktron Noise Gate
furman power conditioner
its been said before, but your tone is good and your timing is way off. if the backing track wasnt there, i wouldnt have much negative feedback, but it really does clash. on the bright side, practice does make timing easier, so thats really all you need to work on in my opinion- sounds great otherwise.
If you expect a kick in the balls and get a slap in the face, it's a victory.
-Ardal O'Hanlon

ME \/
http://fwa.dmusic.com
well thanks everyone for your feedback i will listen to the original song and the relationship with the drums and bass and the guitar and try to fix some stuff up i started today and i have actually stop and played when you supposed to at time and thanks againg for all your feedback