I'm actually working on learning to sing this song myself, just keep practicing and you'll get it, your voice will be good once you get more control of the notes its hitting!
MY Setup
carvin v3 full stack 100 watt all tube power
a 1981 carvin (m-22 pickup) great tone
Rack Setup
carvin compressor
carvin fx 2
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Rocktron Noise Gate
furman power conditioner
Quote by I AM CAT
I'm actually working on learning to sing this song myself, just keep practicing and you'll get it, your voice will be good once you get more control of the notes its hitting!

Oh cool. It's a nice song to cover.

And yeah you're probably right. I did just start learning it very recently.
Very nice cover overall, the voice was a little iffy but with a little work you'll be great. 4*
This is pretty good... but the guitar is out of tune. Maybe I'm just too picky, but it gets to me. The voice is a little uneven too, you go flat and waver around a bunch of notes and over all the tone is just too shaky. Sorry man, keep goin with it but I'd give it a 5.5/10.
If you expect a kick in the balls and get a slap in the face, it's a victory.
-Ardal O'Hanlon

ME \/
http://fwa.dmusic.com
Sorry for the late crit. Guitar is alright, you changed the strumming pattern but that's alright. A little out of tune though. The vocals were okay, but need work. A little out of time at some parts and a little off key at others. Work on the vocals, you have a potential you just have to work on em. Overall not bad
Alta Vera - My real life alternative rock band.
Ashen Spire - My personal metal band.

Super Mario, F-Zero & Dragonball Z covers!

PSN: whatev27

Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?

Guitar sounded damn near perfect tone-wise. Strumming was different but no big deal at all and props for singing it in your own way. Nice job.

heres some of mine if you wanna take a look https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1182715
Gear:
Electric
Yamaha RGX520
Fender Strat HSS

Acoustic
1952 Martin and Co 00-18.
Yamaha FGX730SCA

Amp
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Amp FM25 DSP

Pedals
Boss DS-1