Page 1 of 2
Hey guys I noticed there wasnt a thread for this band from Florida. I enjoy their music alot, and I was just trying to reach out and see if there were any other Hey Monday fans out there.

ALSO THE OFFICIAL POST PICTURES OF CASSADEE POPE THREAD!!!

I saw them live with Fall Out Boy, All Time Low, and Cobra Starship (well Metro Station was there too but they can barely play their instruments and Mason Musso looked like a damn pirate) and it was a great show. They got really into it, involved the crowd quite well, and overall didnt rely on any effects to much, it was just, them, the stage, the crowd and the music. It was raw and emotional, something you dont get to often from the general fare in the pop punk genre, which i think certaintly helps them stand out.
Too lazy to come up with a clever or relevant sig.
Last edited by PCADriven at Jun 24, 2010,
they're good. i was supposed to see them with FOB and others but i wasnt able to go. i was pissed
Isn't this the band with that chick that really wishes she was Hayley Williams?
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.

Quote by Alexishxc1337
my goal in life is to marry Cassadee Pope.

i will say nothing further about this band.

Dude, damn straight! Cassadee Pope needs to be on that Hot 100 List. #2 right behind Megan Fox.
Ya. I'm looking forward to their next album, supposedly a possible release date would be Christmas. There touring now but their done soon and will most likely settle down and record.
Quote by Alexishxc1337
this thread is now 'post pictures of Cassadee Pope' thread.
go!

I would if I knew how to make it appear as the actual pic and not a link. help??
Quote by Alexishxc1337
wat

read the comments, it's someone openly using her pictures and has her name as a username.

yeah i just saw it the other day and only glanced at the picture and name. i just read it over now and it's definetely just some random person. creepy...

edit: i removed her profile picture to ease the creepy factor a bit.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Quote by Alexishxc1337
fixed.

no need to add the tags.

K, thanks.
Quote by Alexishxc1337

revive

WOW she really is gorgeous isnt she? And her voice is amazing as well. So much better live than on the album.
Quote by StonaLemons
I just realised how horrible tans look on scene girl clothing

Eh, watever. She makes it work lol.
Quote by Alexishxc1337
my goal in life is to marry Cassadee Pope.

i will say nothing further about this band.

word
Squier Bullet Strat - Fiesta Red
Ibanez PF5 series Acoustic Electric
Fender Bullet 15 practice amp
Quote by Alexishxc1337

her twitter default

Woah, she kinda looks like one of my ex's in that photo. Same face just she never had the 'scene' like hair and clothing! She is hot but i really dont like the heavy (probably fake) tannedp ics.
Quote by StonaLemons
Woah, she kinda looks like one of my ex's in that photo. Same face just she never had the 'scene' like hair and clothing!

you lucky bastard.
Quote by StonaLemons
Woah, she kinda looks like one of my ex's in that photo. Same face just she never had the 'scene' like hair and clothing! She is hot but i really dont like the heavy (probably fake) tannedp ics.

You sir, are a luck mofugger to even have a girlfriend that hot. And now she's your ex? you must be on hell of a player. Kudos.
Figured I'd bump the thread in light of Elliot's departure last month. Anyone hear about it?

And yes, Cassadee is hot. If polygamy was legal here in America I'd marry both her and Hayley Williams in a heartbeat.
Quote by Kikuta
Sell your Valvestate to brainless 17 year old for mighty sums of dollars. Purchase a JMP for a pittance from a desperate seller. Masturbate to pictures of yourself and your new, real Marshall. Eternal glory awaits.

Revival.

Thoughts on how their new album is going to be? It was supposed to drop June 15th but its been delayed till July 27th. Praps this is so they can write more songs, because originally the album (titled Beneath It All) was set to only include 8 tracks.

Also, any thoughts on how they'll sound with their new drummer? And of course, this post wouldnt b complete without a pic of the super sexy Cassadee Pope!

Just listened to Wish You Were Here. Beneath It All sounds promising.

And btw TS, the album's actually been pushed to August 17th. (Just look on their Facebook, it even says so. Believe me, I wish I was kidding) It's gonna be a tough wait...

Oh and I know I said this before, but I'll say it again- I Cassadee.
Quote by Kikuta
Sell your Valvestate to brainless 17 year old for mighty sums of dollars. Purchase a JMP for a pittance from a desperate seller. Masturbate to pictures of yourself and your new, real Marshall. Eternal glory awaits.

Quote by rocknrolldude43
Just listened to Wish You Were Here. Beneath It All sounds promising.

And btw TS, the album's actually been pushed to August 17th. (Just look on their Facebook, it even says so. Believe me, I wish I was kidding) It's gonna be a tough wait...

Oh and I know I said this before, but I'll say it again- I Cassadee.

Could you link me to a decent version of Wish You Were Here? I cant seem to find one. And are you sure? Because I was just at best buy, and they said it was coming in on the 27th of July. Whatever, I just cant wait for it!!

And i love cassadee too xD

Edit: Just went on their site. **** your right lol. Ima preorder the deluxe edition so i can get the dl and all the cool shit :P
Last edited by PCADriven at Jun 23, 2010,
Quote by PCADriven
Could you link me to a decent version of Wish You Were Here? I cant seem to find one. And are you sure? Because I was just at best buy, and they said it was coming in on the 27th of July. Whatever, I just cant wait for it!!

And i love cassadee too xD

Here you go, straight from the Warped Tour website: http://vanswarpedtour.com/warpedtour/news.asp?xid=16522&id=1746765 (it's on their Myspace too)

As for the release date, their Myspace, Facebook and Twitter all say it's August 17th, so maybe you heard different or before it got delayed again, I don't know.

Also do you know for sure if Patrick McKenzie is an official full-time member of the band yet? Their Myspace and Facebook don't have him in the members section, but their Wikipedia article says otherwise (then again, Wikipedia can never be a 100% reliable source of info).
Quote by Kikuta

Just had a listen and they seem alright to me, pretty average pop-punk fare. Reckon she should get her bapalinos out like Hayley though, that'd be a good move.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

Lol man she actually has better *oobs then hayley so that'd make for a sweet picture :P

And thanks RocknRolldude43, that song sounds quite good. I think this was definitely the safest track for them to release from their album, because apparently the new album is gonna be "edgier" than the prior one. But this song is still sick nasty lol. This song has me super pumped for seeing them in July on Warped and for the new record.

Btw, is anyone surprised by the edgy look they're now sporting on their official site? Im not complaing, Cassadee looks fantastic and the guys compliment her nicely, but its definitely different than what they were running with. A look at the new "look" http://www.heymondaymusic.com/us/splash
Quote by the_astronaut
Just had a listen and they seem alright to me, pretty average pop-punk fare. Reckon she should get her bapalinos out like Hayley though, that'd be a good move.

YES PLEASE

It wouldn't make me like the band more but it would be fucking AWESOME.
Last edited by Alexishxc1337 at Jun 23, 2010,
Quote by the_astronaut

Now that would be awesome.
Quote by Kikuta

Quote by rocknrolldude43
Now that would be awesome.

Or mildly dissapointing, kinda like the hayley pic.
Quote by StonaLemons
Or mildly dissapointing, kinda like the hayley pic.

Well we always knew that hayley didnt have massive jugs to begin with, so I wasnt exactly shocked or dissapointed. i think Cassadee would certaintly fair better than hayley in such an expose.
Page 1 of 2