So August 28th, the new Halloween movie will be coming out. Im really looking forward to it as the Halloween films has always been my favorite Horror series. The last one was pretty good and fairly gory.

What do you guys think of Rob Zombie's movies so far. I thought that House of 1000 corpses was good until the ending and the shed seen was hilarious in a twisted way.

ex-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Du9p_txjbsM

The Devil's rejects was his best film personally. It continued the story of 1000 corpses and was just great. So many great scenes and some very ****ed up scenes. The ending makes you feel bad for the serial killers

ex-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEaZtfg-MZQ

So yeah share your thoughts. Personally i would rather watch his films than the 5 saw sequels or the dozens of crappy 70's remakes(at least Halloween added a lot of original story. Over half of the film was completely rob zombie)
guitar solo - "meh, every song got one"
bass solo - "OMGZ0R U IS PRO MENZ"
Never seen any of his films.

Makes good music, though, especially the stuff with White Zombie.
I think your thread might get closed... But I love Rob Zombie films. The Devils Reject's is ****ing amazing
why would it get closed?

Also yeah i like White Zombie. I also like his new stuff only cause of John 5 who has a terrible reputation for being in marilyn manson
Looking forward to Halloween 2 as well

By the way, Rob Zombie has some good songs
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
Quote by Rain_In_Blood
why would it get closed?

Also yeah i like White Zombie. I also like his new stuff only cause of John 5 who has a terrible reputation for being in marilyn manson

Cuz every thread like this ive ever commented in got closed...

But White Zombie was also amazing
Rob's version of Halloween was really good up to the part the original Halloween starts. Then it got kind of cheesy and dumb but it was still entertaining.

EDIT: I thought Michael's psychiatrist died in the first one? But he's in the 2nd one's previews
Quote by fail
Either you're safe or you've won the whole damn thread.

Quote by CoreysMonster

epic win. total, epic win. this is probably the best OC ever created on UG.

kudos, sir.

kudos.
Last edited by blindfatkid23 at Aug 7, 2009,
yeah. I almost laughed when i saw the trailer for the new final destination movie and saw it comes out the same day. What fail when compared to the new halloween film. A terrible film thats not gory or a good film with tons of gore... idk what to pick
Quote by blindfatkid23
Rob's version of Halloween was really good up to the part the original Halloween starts. Then it got kind of cheesy and dumb but it was still entertaining.

wow exactly what i thought. Except for the nice shots of boobs it was fairly lame. Of course the beginning is genius
Quote by blindfatkid23

EDIT: I thought Michael's psychiatrist died in the first one? But he's in the 2nd one's previews

Watch the DVD version, it shows that Loomis lived
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
Quote by blindfatkid23

It looks like he died. But he might not of and survived. he got his head squeezed but it wasn't necessarily crushed or anything.
Quote by blindfatkid23

Most people thought Loomis died at the end of the fifth one where he has that heart attack, yet he was in the next one.

Halloween isn't Halloween without Loomis, and I liked Rob Zombie's version for giving Michael a backstory

But I like the original because Laurie Strode was a likeable character, and I wasn't hoping Michael would kill her in the Original. In Rob's version, I found that I was somewhat rooting for Michael at certain parts.

When it comes to Rob's other movies, the only one I like is Devil's Rejects.
Quote by Rain_In_Blood
yeah. I almost laughed when i saw the trailer for the new final destination movie and saw it comes out the same day. What fail when compared to the new halloween film. A terrible film thats not gory or a good film with tons of gore... idk what to pick

lol final destination is funny as **** though
Quote by fail

Quote by CoreysMonster

kudos, sir.

kudos.
Quote by blindfatkid23
lol final destination is funny as **** though

for being terrible. You can say the special olympics are funny but it's still not right
Quote by MercyfulFate505
Most people thought Loomis died at the end of the fifth one where he has that heart attack, yet he was in the next one.

Halloween isn't Halloween without Loomis, and I liked Rob Zombie's version for giving Michael a backstory

But I like the original because Laurie Strode was a likeable character, and I wasn't hoping Michael would kill her in the Original. In Rob's version, I found that I was somewhat rooting for Michael at certain parts.

When it comes to Rob's other movies, the only one I like is Devil's Rejects.

Yeah, the thing is since you get to see all of Michael's backstory, you kind of feel sorry for him with all he's been through and you get attached to his character and you don't really fear him anymore at that point, which kind of ****s up the concept of a horror film.

EDIT: To Rain_In_Blood: That is so off topic, laughing at the special olympics is wrong because making fun of the handicaped is immoral. Laughing at Final Destination is wrong because... well it's not wrong, it's just a ****ty movie and that's the only way you're going to enjoy it.
Quote by fail

Quote by CoreysMonster

kudos, sir.

kudos.
Last edited by blindfatkid23 at Aug 7, 2009,
I just saw his Halloween remake (the first one). I think they overdid the blood like way too much, which kinda ruined the movie for me.
Quote by In The Mist

I'm paying for the

Debtklok [x2]

Ben Bernanke, taller than a tree.
Hilary Clinton, not a bumblebee.
Nancy Pelosi, Pelosi, Pelosi.
Joe Bidan, doodily doo. (Ding-dong, doodily, doodily, doo.)
Barak Obama.

Debtklok [x4]

This thread actually reminds me that they're remaking Nightmare on Elm Street

The guy who played Rorschach in the Watchmen is going to play Freddy. I'm actually kind of stoked for it.
Quote by Rain_In_Blood

Ummm....are you retarded?

The new Halloween movies are just a bunch of hot girls getting screwed then getting killed by Mike Myers. And of course, the one intelligent girl thats not getting any dick is the one that survives the movie.
Quote by blindfatkid23
Yeah, the thing is since you get to see all of Michael's backstory, you kind of feel sorry for him with all he's been through and you get attached to his character and you don't really fear him anymore at that point, which kind of ****s up the concept of a horror film.

EDIT: To Rain_In_Blood: That is so off topic, laughing at the special olympics is wrong because making fun of the handicaped is immoral. Laughing at Final Destination is wrong because... well it's not wrong, it's just a ****ty movie and that's the only way you're going to enjoy it.

lol i was just joking. It is great to laugh at the final destination films especially the last one

also just to make sure everyone knows... i don't thinks its funny to laugh at the special olympics
Quote by MercyfulFate505
This thread actually reminds me that they're remaking Nightmare on Elm Street

The guy who played Rorschach in the Watchmen is going to play Freddy. I'm actually kind of stoked for it.

YES, I got excited when I heard about this, James Earle Haley
XBL Gamertag:thor7861
message me you're from UG first

I can't think of anything to put here

The Halloween remake sucked. But the original wasn't all that good.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
The only think I really found interesting in the Halloween remake, being a RZ movie fan and all, was that Sid Haig and a bunch of the Devil's Rejects cast were in it. One dude plays an Orderly, another is a hospital security dude, another a doctor, and the black guy (forget his name, sorry) that played the pimp is in it somewhere too.

I love the opening scene to Devil's Rejects. And of course, "When the Man Comes Around," by Cash was a nice touch to the beginning of his other movie.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.