just really lo-fi demos of some tunes Ive been working on.Like some really low key intros to epic metal pieces of course.I like Mastadon..remeber these are breakdowns/I will post the more brutal stuff when its ready to be unchained haha

www.myspace.com/cavecastles
Last edited by MW516 at Aug 7, 2009,
Sounds cool but very very not metal. That's not a bad thing though, people around here tend to believe that Metal is the ONLY form of artistic expression.
for those of you that say it doesnt sound metal, as soon as i turned this on i was instantly remined of agalloch. not metal but look at stuff theyve done, this could be similar.
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.
Quote by silversoulcage
Sounds cool but very very not metal. That's not a bad thing though, people around here tend to believe that Metal is the ONLY form of artistic expression.

Yeah, you're welcome to leave with your ignorance ASAP.

As for the music, it's pretty trippy stuff. It's really good, wrong forum by a long-shot, but good stuff.
Thanks for the feed back guys...id love to incorperate more metal in to it bu tas far as my recording equipment goes its hard...Id love to mix this with some testament type stuff