is it nomal for your wrist to shake but not that worse because my wrist shake a little bit but not that yet worse is it nornal and what should i do

GEAR_____________________
BARCKLAY made in japan
AMP distortion
BOSS Pedal
Last edited by yhuji123 at Aug 7, 2009,
Punctuation? You seriously lost me.
Warmoth Strat w/ Lace Holy Grails
'07 Roadhouse Strat
Washburn WD-21 all Koa Acoustic
Marshall JCM-2000 TSL-122
Bugera V-5
Quote by Rogue Hermit
Punctuation? You seriously lost me.

You said your hand had normal shaking then you asked if it was normal. My hand or wrist doesn't shake at all.
Because deep down, I know you want to:

My Youtube Channel

Constructive criticism is always welcomed.
a true August 2009'er
I like metal

Gear (still working on it ) :

Epiphone SG G-310
Marshall MG10cd
Boss MT-2 Metal zone

Quote by DiSTuRBeD -26-
^listen to him

Metalli-freak
...what?
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
Quote by yhuji123
is it nomal for your wrist to shake but not that worse because my wrist shake a little bit but not that yet worse is it nornal and what should i do

"Is it normal for your wrist to shake, but not that bad, because my wrist shakes a little bit, but not that yet bad (?), is it normal, and what should I do"

Fixed

Is this while playing guitar, or in general? I have shaky hands, but I usually play speed/thrash metal so it's not really an issue. If I have some kind of energy drink it gets really bad, enough so that I can't play slowly in time. No idea what to do about it to be honest.
August 09'ers have yet to impress me.
Time keeps on slipping...

Quote by skaterskagg1
AtomicPunk7 is uncreative.
you have alzheimers probably, no big deal.

Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!