I am planning my junior year in college to be one abroad and am not sure where to go. The spring semester I will be going to Japan, but I am not sure what to do with my fall semester and am split between Singapore and Hong Kong.

Scholastically they are both great so that's not a concern, but I am not sure about the entertainment value. One downfall of Hong Kong is that I would not be able to work toward my music minor while I am there, which I think would be really fun to do abroad, but other than that they are pretty even.

So pit, what do you guys think?
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
Singapore.

Hong Kong is one of the most crowded places in the world.
Check out my band Disturbed
America F*ck Yeah!
YOU WILL REMEMBER THIS SIG

8/7/09 man, the pear broke loose.

Rule #1 - I'm the Boss
Rule #2 - The Boss is always right
Rule #3 - When the boss is wrong see rule #2
United States, why?
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
Hong Kong is awesome for foreigners I heard...
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
Quote by Night_Lights
Hong Kong is awesome for foreigners I heard...

I really enjoyed it

Haven't been to Singapore myself, I hear its pretty good though. Hong Kong is definitely crowded but I didn't mind that, overall I thought HK was the bomb
Last edited by Diamond Dave at Aug 7, 2009,
Quote by Diamond Dave
I really enjoyed it

Haven't been to Singapore myself, I hear its pretty good though. Hong Kong is definitely crowded but I didn't mind that, overall I thought HK was the bomb

What about it was appealing?
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
go to singapore i've been to both and i've figured out that singapore is smaller than los angeles but you can easily go to sentosa island to enjoy life their and not be surrounded in stinky humid croweded cities like in HK, but if you like large urban stuff go to HK
i used to see a singaporian girl. jesus christ she could suckysucky a golf ball though 20 feet of garden hose. big big lips.

/singapore
Quote by sacamano79
What about it was appealing?

pretty much everything, public transport was really good, the language barrier was non-existent, everything was pretty much open till midnight, food was awesome, I enjoyed the craziness of how many people were everywhere, the whole bay, HK island and kowloon side thing is really cool for some reason and I dunno, it was just cool being there.

Mind you I was there on holiday so it might be harder to live there over a longer period of time
Quote by Diamond Dave
pretty much everything, public transport was really good, the language barrier was non-existent, everything was pretty much open till midnight, food was awesome, I enjoyed the craziness of how many people were everywhere, the whole bay, HK island and kowloon side thing is really cool for some reason and I dunno, it was just cool being there.

Mind you I was there on holiday so it might be harder to live there over a longer period of time

Midnight? That would be a bummer if that's when the clubs close, that usually when I go out!
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
Quote by sacamano79
Midnight? That would be a bummer if that's when the clubs close, that usually when I go out!

i meant like electronics stores and **** like that man, the kinda places that would close at 5-7pm anywhere in the western world