Poll: are your friends true friends?
Poll Options
View poll results: are your friends true friends?
yes i have some real friends
160 79%
no mostly people i just shoot the shiit with
43 21%
Voters: 203.
Page 1 of 2
Okay i maybe have 1 1/2 people who i would actually consider GOOD friends, most of the people are just people i shoot the **** with and get fuucked up. It doesnt consist of anything more than drugs and beer, well the good friends do to but theres something more to it under that.

I kinda just wish i was going to a state college or something were i could start over and meet new people.
trying to piece his 2 and 2 together
I have 6 good friends. As in, friends I trust completely and love dearly.

Beyond that, I'm not close to anyone except family.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Hubert Cumberdale

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
It's about half and half. Some of my "friends" are selfish whiny assholes. But we still have fun.
same here, i kind of grew apart from my high school friends. i don't have anything in comon with them anymore i just stoped hanging out with them cause it gets boring and awkward. i guess i could say i'm in a period of transition.
Quote by fail
Either you're safe or you've won the whole damn thread.

Quote by CoreysMonster

epic win. total, epic win. this is probably the best OC ever created on UG.

kudos, sir.

kudos.
Most of my friends are pretty lousy people and I only hang out with them because they're the most interesting people at school. Our group is really large so I like the diversity but I'll probably only keep in contact with about 20 of them once I leave. Even out of those 20 people, there is nobody that I would trust completely.
XIAOXI
Last edited by Abunai X at Aug 7, 2009,
Quote by Greenie_777
It's about half and half. Some of my "friends" are selfish whiny assholes. But we still have fun.

exactly.

i have a good time and shiit with most of my friends, but under that they are whiny bastards. but well have some crazy adventures, so i gess we really just hang out to talk about crazy adventures.
trying to piece his 2 and 2 together
Quote by guitarnoobie
I'm sorry but, "shoot the ****"? Is that what the kids are calling it these days?

i don't know, is he doing heroin?
Quote by fail
Either you're safe or you've won the whole damn thread.

Quote by CoreysMonster

epic win. total, epic win. this is probably the best OC ever created on UG.

kudos, sir.

kudos.
no, i hate my friends. i cant find anyone else to hang out with since im stuck with them.
my band is fun to hang out with though
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
I've got a few.

I have loads of "friends" (or at least did, graduation weeded out most of the so-so friends) and a few really good friends

and everybody in the pit lies somewhere in between
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
I have 1 friend that I trust completely. 1 of my other friends has recently been called into doubt due to the disappearance of 150 of my dollars.
One of my only true friends became my girlfriend. A few months later I wanted to kill her.
I haven't hung out with anybody outside of school in a long time. There are people I'll talk to at school just to pass the time and make the place seem a little more bearable, but for the most part I don't really have any "true friends" right now. I have had good friends in the past, but not in a while. And I'm not really bothered by it. For some reason, people at my school think that if you don't have friends then you are messed up or depressed. I'm not depressed at all. I'm perfectly comfortable by myself most of the time.
The group I have now is the best I've ever had. Life just keeps becoming better the older I get and the more control I have. We can support each other pretty easily and keep space well.
I have real friends, but only about 3 of them. The rest are cool to hang with, but I wouldn't talk to them about my life and my problems, etc.
Well do you mean best friends. Like I have my best friend and his GF, and thats that. The rest have no to little personal hygiene which makes it hard for me and my OCD to hang with them...
**** all my close friends are of the opposite sex! i wouldn't trust one guy i know not to screw my sister while i wasn't looking! buncha assholes!
I guess my friends are my friends, even though they deny it. o.o
DeVillains!
I have 1 good, no bull**** friend. I have other friends, but they are just those kind where it's like "Who's to chill with when my good friend isn't around". I like all my friends though.
Yea' and no. It's not my fault at all, though.

Man I've had to deal with some absolute low life.
Quote by i love alanis
Okay i maybe have 1 1/2 people

One and a half people?
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
I have a group of really close friends that I have a lot of history with, but whose friendship with me isn't stagnant or solely focused on the past. I go out with them and get trashed with them as well as other friends that I also hang out with, but am not completely close with
Fender 1989 MIJ Strat (It's from the 80's, so it's gotta be legit!)
Breedlove AC25 SM
yeah, about 10 friend I'd give my life for them in a heart-beat
in those there is : one I knew since I'm 2 years old, 2 from elementary school, which i get drunk with. and the others from high school : 2 that share my music taste, another one who is a musical genius, 3 girl that all changed my life at a different moment, an another who always play video-game with me, and I almost forgot the one who is always joking with me. so 12 real friend
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
Lol at Bender

Quote by So-Cal

Quote by theguitarist

I got to warn you for spam though...

Quote by Shredoftheday
Nicely put good sir

I witnessed Night Of The Pear 2
I'd say I also have 1 1/2 close friends, in the way that I'd say I have 2 people that I'm 3/4 close to. I can relate well to both of them usually, but I have alot of weirdness engrained in me, so I get to be annoying and awkward after a while, or if I took the wrong meds together (Alot to explain, but some of my meds if they mix I act effing crazy as balls) So occasionally they get impatient, but it's understandable considering. I'd say they are good friends, but I'm not sure they'll be there for me when I finally plunge into the deep end of insanity....but I shouldn't just assume that, maybe they'll be great once I flip sh*t and start eating dirt and screaming at babies...Who knows?
Quote by Meths

fret-less is wrong on most of his other points though. And he's an idiot.
Quote by Mr Lincolnlogs
Whos penis is small? fret-less's

FREE COREYSMONSTER! I'm not changing this until you RE-BAN CoreysMonster forever.
(He was mean to me once, and I'm a petty man)
Quote by thanksgiving
Hubert Cumberdale

That damn thing gives me the creeps!
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by metacarpi
That damn thing gives me the creeps!

'you've got the wrong bloke, squire"..."flush those bad thoughts away..."

one and a half good friends TS? care to explain?
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
All my friends im really close with. And the ones im not close with, i smoke or drink with, then they are my best buds(buds...lol)
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
'you've got the wrong bloke, squire"..."flush those bad thoughts away..."

*shudder*

Quote by guitar-guy01
one and a half good friends TS? care to explain?

I brought that up too, but everyone just ignored it.

Screw you UG.
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Page 1 of 2