for anyone who is into cars, especially imports, this video should make you laugh. then it should make you very sad once you realize this guys for real

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6k4ocdz9pgs&feature=PlayList&p=CB0409FF813BE704&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=66
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
im not on ug a whole lot so actually no i didnt know there was a specific thread for this. good thing you were a cocksucker about it just in case though...
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Quote by rnrsoldier1461
im not on ug a whole lot so actually no i didnt know there was a specific thread for this. good thing you were a cocksucker about it just in case though...

there are a lot of butthurt TSs in the pit tonight huh? if your thread gets reported IT MEANS YOU DID SOMETHING WRONG. i'm not being a cocksucker, im reporting a thread that shouldn't be here. don't want your stuff reported? read the rules and use the searchbar. it's not difficult.
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Aug 7, 2009,
Quote by rnrsoldier1461

which is why the searchbar was invented, it's courtesy to do it to stop filling up the forums with pointless threads like this. also, no insulting, but apparently laziness is one of your key traits, so i wouldn't expect you to read the rules...
I'LL ALWAYS NEED THIS
I'LL ALWAYS NEED YOU
Quote by Robbbbb
which is why the searchbar was invented, it's courtesy to do it to stop filling up the forums with pointless threads like this. also, no insulting, but apparently laziness is one of your key traits, so i wouldn't expect you to read the rules...

its the pit for gods sake, its not exactly filled with gold
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Quote by rnrsoldier1461
its the pit for gods sake, its not exactly filled with gold

Instead of arguing, you could just delete the thread and put the video in the youtube thread. Save the hassle, man.
I don't see why you have to argue, just delete and move on. Just remember: SEARCHBAR is your Friend
ಠ_ಠ

Notice how I have not quoted anyone, you could be the first! Make me lol!

198th person with a llama in a sig!

I unfortunately witnessed The Night of The Pear II
Oh my god, that was painful.

For the record, those of you whom I constantly see reporting harmless threads are blatantly trying to earn brownie points. There were maybe two or three people who were compulsively reporting when I joined this forum, but it's gotten out of hand.

edit:
That goes for you searchbar fetishists as well. You've got a bit of brown... well, you know where.
Last edited by -[NiL]- at Aug 7, 2009,
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Oh my god, that was painful.

For the record, those of you whom I constantly see reporting harmless threads are blatantly trying to earn brownie points. There were maybe two or three people who were compulsively reporting when I joined this forum, but it's gotten out of hand.

exactly. thank you
Lunatics on pogo sticks