I have a Dean Strat with Fender stylings (except its H-H), and I want to upgrade the hardware on it. Problem is, I have a very tight budget (<$100 USD) to replace a trem, add 1-2 rollertrees, and maybe replace the neckplate. The only two sites I know of are Guitarpartsonline, and Guitarfetish, but I want to keep my options open. Do you guys know any other sites that are similar to those two (pricewise) that have decent parts? Thanks!
'89 MIJ Fender Strat
Rivera S-120
'60s PEPCO Model 211 5w head
'60s Paul (Pepco) 1x12 tube amp
'60s Harmony H303a 1x10 tube amp
For that budget you're not going to be able to replace the trem for something worthy of the upgrade. What kind of trem are you looking at, anyway? Rollertrees are no problem, and a neckplate should be easy to find though.
A Fender style tremolo to fit a Korean strat copy. Guitar Fetish has one that is made specifically for Mexican/Korean strats. I was considering getting a neck plate, a (2pack) roller tree, the Korean fitting trem, and strap locks off there for Around $50. I'm also going to pick up some Shellac for the pickups.
'89 MIJ Fender Strat
Rivera S-120
What's wrong with the current trem? I've heard good things about GF hardware.
I bought the guitar used from a local store, and the previous owner royally f**ked the tremolo to the point where it was completely unusable/unfixable, so the store had their tech guy block it, or screw it down, or something (I don't know exactly, never asked). So, I want to replace it so that I can actually have a tremolo.
'89 MIJ Fender Strat
Rivera S-120
I got a Guitarfetish bridge, tuners, and rolling string trees.....

The bridge actually made a noticeable improvement in tone. The sustain was better and it sounded less "tinny" if that makes sense. I was pretty damn incredulous, but I was also pretty damn wrong as it turns out. Recently the trem bar did brake off, but it was more my fault than anything. I was SUPER abusing it, I'm talking pushing it down as far as it goes, then up as far as it goes for like 3 minutes

Lets see, I got the locking tuners that you tighten with a quarter or something. Work perfectly. Nothing really to say about it other than that..... they get my guitar in tune and they keep it there.

The string trees are string trees. They do what string trees are supposed to do haha, but they do it without a hitch and without any tuning problems...... so.......

GFS ftw!!!
Gear:
-Saga strat, modded with guitarfetish p/ups
-epiphone abomination (don't know what it's called) with scalloped neck and power rails gfs p/up
-Fender Twin Reverb
-Blues screamer pedal
-Boss Turbo overdrive
GFS aren't 100% good quality. They're cheap for a reason, you CAN buy much better parts elsewhere. GFS isn't so much for upgrades, but instead building a budget guitar.

Their hardware is sort of a hit and miss situation whether you get good parts or not.