Alright folks so there's a bit of Buzz about this website, and really, it seems quite a good idea...You play flash games, invite friends, take opinion polls and you get free stuff?
Whats not to like?

No - its not spam, that I can see.

If anyone would like an invite, PM your email and I'll happily fire you one =]

PS. The sites only just under construction, apparently getting in early and getting an account earns you alot more chance for making points/redeeming points.

My only wonder is how to make the Z-list...

Mike
Last edited by PabloGilberto at Aug 7, 2009,
Glad to see some early enthusiasm!

Basically, your points earn you clothes, downloads, concert tickets, games, iPods ETC...with the site just starting, and apple being a sponsor so early in, I think this could be an earner!
That sounds pretty cool actually.

EDIT: Is it for americans only or what?
I see you're not using the UG black theme

Originally posted by GOD
akm_202, i now announce you, king of awesome. You may bow down to me.
Last edited by akm_202 at Aug 7, 2009,
Let me guess: Your family's house just got foreclosed and you need a bunch of people to go there so that your family can live a better future?

-Signed, The Contagen
I guess you're not interested The Contagen, and thats fair enough. I thought it was spam to start with myself, but it seems pretty cool.

Either way, your loss.
Im intrigued... pm me?
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
Guys if you'd like an invite, just PM me your Email addresses - its an email link sent from the website.

Akm_202 - it asks for a Zip code... As with anything I do relating to America, I just type 11324, seems to work.

Cheers!

EDIT: it might well come through like a spam Email, but each message it sends is custom (cos I write it ) so you'll all get it through named, thanked and signed, probs with UG FTW on it.

Mike
I see what this is...
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
Do apologise for the site running slow, it took me about 15 mins to get my email.

Anyway guys, you should get them soon I hope, give us a message or a post here when you're all set, and if you want a re send just ask! Cheers.
let me guess: you're gonna send a link with a referral code in it?

why can't you just put the link in OP?
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
Quote by ep1kz
let me guess: you're gonna send a link with a referral code in it?

why can't you just put the link in OP?

The link is www.lockerz.com, I joined through an invite, just thought it'd be nice to invite people. I dunno if you can sign up from the URL, probably can.

Davrossss - I've not done anything wrong, do whatever you like

Also, ninja_dude has signed up from one of my invites. Sup to you guys, I just thought the UG massive would enjoy something like this.