The thing James was using to hold his acoustic guitar, so he could still wear his electric.

Ive wondered this for a long time, what are they called, where can i get one in Australia, and are they expensive? Cause i think i need one really soon.

EDIT: Sorry about no pics, i dont know what to type in for it.
Last edited by maiden03 at Aug 7, 2009,
Quote by BeerChurch
It's a version of the Omega Guitar Stand invented by Alex Lifeson. Converts a regular cymbal stand into one for holding acoustic guitars.


Thanks heaps, but i dont think ill be getting one anytime soon, there very expensive, and i dont have that kind of money at the moment.