Where does one take amps/cabs to get retolexed? Or is this the sort of deal you have to do yourself?
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Quote by dcdossett65
Where does one take amps/cabs to get retolexed? Or is this the sort of deal you have to do yourself?

It's fairly easy to do it yourself. Maybe pm gregs1020. He just did an amazing job on a HT5, re-tolexing the whole thing in white. Tell him I referred you, & he can give you specifics. Good luck!
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard
There's no point apologising for your feet smelling when there's a 300lb gorilla in the room taking a crap on the couch.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2011
I Tolexed a 2x12 I built. It's really quite easy. A heat gun on its low setting is all you need to stretch the Tolex around curves easily. Use the non-toxic variety of contact cement.
Various Strats
Polytone Mini Brute
Koch Studiotone XL
Swart STR Tweed
Quilter 101 Reverb and Mini
1958 National lap steel
Eastman El Rey 1
Quote by riffhog
It's fairly easy to do it yourself. Maybe pm gregs1020. He just did an amazing job on a HT5, re-tolexing the whole thing in white. Tell him I referred you, & he can give you specifics. Good luck!

Does this get you a discount?
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
^ I think its just supposed to tell gregs that its not some idiot asking him out of nowhere...

Discount on what?
Quote by The_Bosstone
^ I think its just supposed to tell gregs that its not some idiot asking him out of nowhere...

Discount on what?

Joke.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Its pretty simple to do on your own as long as you know what materials to purchase and have the patience to do it. Hit up the DIY section of the forum and you will find a sh!t ton of info about it..

Heres a shot of my old Ultra that I re-tolexed..

Went from this...

To this...

It was a pretty fun project..
Quote by IbanezPsycho
Its pretty simple to do on your own as long as you know what materials to purchase and have the patience to do it. Hit up the DIY section of the forum and you will find a sh!t ton of info about it..

Heres a shot of my old Ultra that I re-tolexed..

Went from this...

To this...

It was a pretty fun project..

Oh how the rig has changed.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by IbanezPsycho
Yup, only thing I have left is the Bad Monkey and the MXR M108

And the furman right?
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
^ Wow, That looks cool, nice job. I'll check out that DIY section, and PM that guy if I dont figure it out.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Quote by tubetime86
And the furman right?

Nope different furman, I upgraded a few weeks ago

Quote by mindstealer
That looks amazing. Wanna do mine? J/K

Wouldn't be a problem.. Ship me the amp, the materials and some cash..

Quote by dcdossett65
^ Wow, That looks cool, nice job. I'll check out that DIY section, and PM that guy if I dont figure it out.

Thanks
Quote by tubetime86
Does this get you a discount?

I just hope it doesn't get me a smack, because Greg seems pretty busy with the new job & all

IP- I forgot you did one too that came out real nice

One day, I might get really ambitious & redo my little Soldano Astroverb that was converted to my WTF!!it's a CAB! 1X12.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard
There's no point apologising for your feet smelling when there's a 300lb gorilla in the room taking a crap on the couch.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2011
I might (if I ever build a cab) name it WTF! It's a Cab in honour of Albert. And add a load of other UG memes. Maybe refront my Orange and have "It's a stereo amp and I don't think it's tube..." as the logo. Rename the mid dial "Awesomeness" and the gain "Br00tz". The UGlifier. could be quite creative