1 week old off ebay EMG 81 & 85 set with all necessary wiring, pots, jack, clip and 18 volt mod - $155.

1 week old off ebay Seymour Duncan Blackouts set with all necessary components, original cases - $165.

Dimarzio D Sonic - lots of lead, pickup only - $70

Dimarzio D Activator X neck with lots of lead, original case and instructions - $70

or you can buy both Dimarzios for $130

Pictures:

Long story short, the active pickups are my first foray into the world of active pickups. Curiousity got the best of me and I went against the reviews of both the Blackouts and EMGs and purchased both. I can't really hear a big difference between them, so I'm looking to sell one set and get back what I spent on it.
The passives are up for sale since I have no need for them. School is starting soon and I gotta pay for books .

These will be shipped USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation. I prefer paypal but will also accept money orders. I've sold pickups and a bass here as well as some pickups on harmony central, so please refer to those references.
Ship the dimarzios to the uk? If so how much?
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals
Never shipped to the UK but I'll find out what it'll cost to ship out there. PM your address so I can check at my post office.
PRICE DROP!

Dimarzio D Sonic - $60 shipped
Dimarzio D Activator X - $60 shipped
EMG 81 & 85 set - $145 shipped
intrested in the EMGs as its my bday in 2 weeks...pm me and ill send my details so you can check the rates.

Cheers
Sorry dude, loooking to sell this as a set.

forgot to mention: I'll will do a straight up trade for 2 single coil pickups:

Air Norton S, Fast Track 2, The Chopper.
if the emgs are still for sale, im interested ($130?)(quick-connect or solder?). i might not be able to get the money right away, but if u can wait a few days, ill take em. if not, then free bump.
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
Price drop to $115 shipped to your door! Priced to SELL!

MP3 player died and am in need of a new one. $115 paypal to your door by USPS priority mail with delivery confirmation or if you have an unopened mp3 player, possibly will do a straight trade. 8 gb minimum, higher the better.