My Gig Rig...

Fender Straocaster or Gibson Les Paul Slash Special -->Lovepedal Amp 50 --> Boss DD-3 --> Crybaby(soon to be Wh10 reissue) --> Big Muff PI --> Boss DS-2 --> Marshall JCM 900
Last edited by ChiliFan01 at Aug 7, 2009,
if you payed attention and read the discription it says he converted it to a four screw
GEAR
94 Fender Stratocaster Plus
02 Gibson Les Paul Special (modded)
Orange AD-30 Combo

The SG Thread pwns your thread.
Quote by steve!
if you payed attention and read the discription it says he converted it to a four screw

oh my bad
My Gig Rig...

Fender Straocaster or Gibson Les Paul Slash Special -->Lovepedal Amp 50 --> Boss DD-3 --> Crybaby(soon to be Wh10 reissue) --> Big Muff PI --> Boss DS-2 --> Marshall JCM 900
Could the neck have been replaced because the body is a heavy relic but the neck and fretboard has no wear at all ?!?!
My Gig Rig...

Rosewood doesn't really wear out, i believe. At least not that you'd be able to tell from such a picture.
And the maple neck does show signs of wear.
i like h0w the 999 one has like barely any original parts and is in bad condition
and the 899 one has orig parts and is in good condition
both same year and i dont think the first one was any special model
GEAR
94 Fender Stratocaster Plus
02 Gibson Les Paul Special (modded)
Orange AD-30 Combo

The SG Thread pwns your thread.
The neck obviously isn't original, why would the owner change it to a 4 screw if he was going to keep the original neck? I would pass on it personally.
1st Schecter 8er? in UG's 7 String Legion
Conklin GT-7
Hartke Hydrive 210C
Digitech Screamin' Blues
Bugera 1990 Head
Dunlop wah
Saxon snakeskin 1x12 cab
I Nouni