I just started a new band and I thought I would put it on here. Our name is Generation Rock and we are all 13 years old. We are from Bradley, WV and are influenced by Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, Bon Jovi, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Metallica, Van Halen, The Who, Black Sabbath, and more classic rock and hard rock. We have four members and they are Devon(Me) - Lead Guitar, Justin - Rythem Guitar and Vocals, Jordan - Bass, and Jesse - Drums.

We have a gig planned for either the third weekend in August, and if not then it will be on the Monday after Labor Day. Our upcoming gig that I just explained will be at my house and we are inviting family and freinds from every band member and we are calling it "The Garage Gig" because the band will be in the garage and the audience will be in the driveway. Please call (phone number removed) for information on how to get there.

We are currently writing songs and they sound like AC/DC mixed with Led Zeppelin. One of them is called Get The Led Out, another is Midnight Raid, and we have two more without lyrics or a name.
MP3's once u are done writing?
We can dance if we want to
We can leave your friends behind
'Cause your friends don't dance and if they don't dance
Well they're no friends of mine
yea i was gonna post some up here check my profile for the mp3 to the song Get The Led that i made it only has guitar and vocals tho