Page 1 of 3
One of my best frineds died last night, while riding his moped. It was a head on collision.

I was at the scene not even a half hour after it happened. Seeing all those police and ambulences... I can't even put words to it. Its so unreal.

He was such a good friend. He lived everyday to the fullest. I couldn't even sleep last night, I was so devasted.

Has anyone else lost a close friend?
I know that it's not much consolation, but i'm really sorry to hear that.

No, i haven't, thank God.
Yes, I use a Squier bass.

Quote by ccam555
0/10.

- Looking to improve this somewhat.
Sorry to hear about your loss man.

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
sorry, bro.
Quote by Beserker

I would join in and make it an orgy, f*cking my father up the ass while he gives it hard to my sweet little pumpkin, culminating in me cumming all over his bearded face.

...is that what you wanted to hear?

Sorry to hear that man
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I feel for you man.

Am lucky enough not to have lost any close friends personally, but have seen the outcome of a head on collision with a moped and it was pretty devestating. Makes you wonder why anyone would ride one/a motorbike, such a waste of life.

It sounds like he made the most of the life that he got though, which is much more than can be said for most people (myself included).

Sorry for your loss mate.
Quote by bodyheatseeker
That is simultaneously brilliant and obscene. I honestly don't know if I despise, or admire you.

Quote by Scutchington
If I had room, I would sig that entire post.

basschat.co.uk
I lost my cousin, it will be two years on September 23, he had a car wreck, was decapitated. It hurt me, it drove me to want to play guitar though, since he played, I know he'd be proud of me if he were here. He was drinkin (IDK they wouldn't tell us) and had done cocaine before he had left, so the good lord works in mysterious ways, he did it for a reason.

Anybody else, its a crazy world out there!
i have a few years ago. it took a while to sink in. never wanna go through something like that again for a very long while. sorry to hear about your friend !!!
Quote by bendystraw
This shit is seriously retarded.
Sorry for your loss dude

I've come very close to losing a good friend from Brain Cancer. I thank god everyday that he's not dead and is getting better.
im so sorry
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
GRANTED! NOW YOU COMMIT SUICIDE!

i wish lexanirider didn't have to kill himself.

What's your fastest Super Metroid time?

PM me and let me know.
Sad to hear

I haven't had anyone close to me die but my friends brother died in a car crash. He had been finishing up his law course at uni.
Quote by Dayman
It's your duty, son. You some kinda commie, not servin' yer country?
I'm telling FOX News.

Quote by Twist of fate
Haters Ghana Hate
Quote by thanksgiving
Sorry to hear about your loss man.

Thanks, man

Quote by wizards?
I hope this doesn't end the way G{}{}ber's thread went... I don't want to fight about stuff again.

And yes TS, I've lost three friends that were very close to me.

Yeah no fighting. Thats the last thing I want right now.
I'm sorry for your friend
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
I hate that, cars don't watch for riders, it's annoying, people need to watch out for riders.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
My deepest condolences.
I know some people that've died in similar ways, but none of them were really friends.
Oh, you wouldn't want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise, they wouldn't wanna watch
Quote by Ryan Rage
6 of my friends have died this year. I hope you can get past it.

Wow. No offense but were they in the military? Becausse losing one friend is already too much.
Wow, very sorry to hear that

My thoughts go out to the poor guy's family

*Moment of silence*
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Yeah I did, a couple of years ago. Road accident. I can't remember where I heard it, but this phrase helped me alot:

'You can't beat grief, but you can tame it.'

When I found out, I had a cup of tea with 3 sugars in and that really does help with the shock. Also, try to talk about it as much as you can.

My condolences.
yeah when i was 13...he had a heart attack.(he was 13 too)..scared the crap out of me

and sorry for your loss
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
I lost a good friend of mine back in 2005. He was like a little brother to me even though I never told him that.

He was only 17. He died 2 weeks before his 18th birthday. Had no medical issues, he was just out with his friends and his heart just stopped.

It was tough, it's still tough. But it gets easier with every passing day.

EDIT: Just realized today was actually the day he died. That's crazy to think about. 4 years today.
Last edited by Chrisnw22 at Aug 7, 2009,
I know your pain man... It sucks. A couple months ago one of my best friends committed suicide. It still stings and is still unreal. Knowing I have to wake up everyday and know shes not here is unreal and saddening.

Just take it easy and feel better soon man. I'm terribly sorry for your loss.
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
I lost a good frined of mine last January. It was so hard for me to accept that he was gone....but I'll always remember the good times.

I lvoe you Brian.

And you should remember the good times of your recently desceased friend. And remember, he's in a MUCH better place now.
Quote by EdawMail
Yeah I did, a couple of years ago. Road accident. I can't remember where I heard it, but this phrase helped me alot:

'You can't beat grief, but you can tame it.'

When I found out, I had a cup of tea with 3 sugars in and that really does help with the shock. Also, try to talk about it as much as you can.

My condolences.

Thanks, man. Ill remember that.
my deepest condolences mate, im sorry for your loss

i lost a friend early this year, he had a head on collision with a truck, it was devastating, i know what your going through man.
stay strong buddy
I've lost good friends but not the way you and many others have, (there was no death involved) if you get what i mean.

I'm sorry for you're loss, but things will get better and just keep on remembering the good times you had with him
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
I had been going out with a girl for about 10 months, she was abusive and controlling, but I never left her because she always threatened suicide. A few weeks after I finally broke up with her, she consumed a bottle of Tilex, I got a call from her mother, while in The Pit talking about her to someone with a similar experience, telling me that she'd done it. I started to run over to their house, and her mom called at me, screaming to stay away.

I didn't get to go to the funeral, and haven't heard from them since, outside of an obituary.

My condolences to you, man. May God bless you, his family, and your family right now, and may you have all the comfort in the world.
Top 15:
Neutral Milk Hotel
Smashing Pumpkins
Placebo
Elliott Smith
Devendra Banhart
Pavement
Anberlin
Eve 6
The Clash
Imogen Heap
Ingrid Michaelson
Bayside
Minus The Bear
The Replacements
Bright Eyes/Conor Oberst
I know how you feel man, I just lost a good friend of mine to cancer on monday.

My condolences to you and his family
Quote by pwninator123
I had been going out with a girl for about 10 months, she was abusive and controlling, but I never left her because she always threatened suicide. A few weeks after I finally broke up with her, she consumed a bottle of Tilex, I got a call from her mother, while in The Pit talking about her to someone with a similar experience, telling me that she'd done it. I started to run over to their house, and her mom called at me, screaming to stay away.

I didn't get to go to the funeral, and haven't heard from them since, outside of an obituary.

My condolences to you, man. May God bless you, his family, and your family right now, and may you have all the comfort in the world.

Wait, they wouldn't let you go because you broke up with her and she killed herself?
My condolences, keep your head up and appreciate each day you have. Embrace the grief and work through it in a healthy way, don't compound the problem with drugs or other crap like that, numbing the pain won't heal the wound...

Man, the worst loss I've had so far was when I lost a pair of Oakleys...
Gear:
Dean MS STD V w/ Dimebucker
Dean ML '79
Jackson DKMGT
Randall RG75
Peavey Bandit 112
Boss NS-2
Page 1 of 3