Hi all, I recently changed the bridge on my PRS SE Custom to a tonepros bridge so I could get individual intonation and this part has been successful. Since I've been playing on it whenever I bend on the E and B strings past the 15th fret, there is a slight "pinging" sound and today I noticed that the E and B strings pop out of the saddle and then back in.

This is causing a loss of sustain which is getting to be rather annoying. Could I fix this by finely filing down the saddle grooves with something like sandpaper?

I just thought I'd ask here first before I did anything to see if anyone could see any potential problems that could arise from doing this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Cheers in advance!
LTD EC-400VF
Ibanez RG321MHRB
2005 Epiphone Vintage SG G400
MXR EVH Phase 90
Digitech Bad Monkey
BOSS DD-7
Korg Pitchblack
Marshall JVM215C
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
sounds like a alignment issue between the nut and the bridge. the reason it`s not doing it on the other strings will be down to tension.
Overwide grooves, Nothing to do with the nut. Don't use sandpaper, it'll make it worse. You need a watchmakers file and go very lightly, or take it to a tech/luthier to do.
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x

Yeah I didn't think it had anything to do with the nut. Its just on bends they pop out. When I installed the bridge I did wonder why the grooves were really small but now I realised that they must be "starter grooves".

I would take it to a tech but I just wanted to find out if I could fix it on my own because I'm really low on funds at the moment.
LTD EC-400VF
Ibanez RG321MHRB
2005 Epiphone Vintage SG G400
MXR EVH Phase 90
Digitech Bad Monkey
BOSS DD-7
Korg Pitchblack
Marshall JVM215C
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet