Poll: Does a tremolo system include the locking nut?
Poll Options
View poll results: Does a tremolo system include the locking nut?
Yay
4 44%
Nay
5 56%
Voters: 9.
Hi people!

Today I picked up my ibanez lo pro 7 from my local ibanez dealer (the first part of my build that I have recieved )

Anyhow, before I ordered it I asked the shop to confirm what it was that I was getting, they replied that I was getting the whole system.

Upon getting it today and examining the bits I found, to my horror, that there was no locking nut

Would you guys consider it to be part of a system or not? Im gonna email the shop tomorrow to get the guy who i like being served by!

Time on earth is like butterscotch; you really want more, even though it will probably just make you ill.

Certified lurker
it really depends on what system you get, sometimes it isnt needed. floyd roses come with it because to make them work they need it.
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112
etc.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.
Well I figure that since ibanez equips metal guitars with them because or the aerobatics that they are capable of (aerobatics that you need a nut for to stay in tune) tjhen it is part of the system.

Time on earth is like butterscotch; you really want more, even though it will probably just make you ill.

Certified lurker
Locking nut is never included. Some people use graphtech + locking tuners.
Locking nut costs extra.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Locking nut is never included. Some people use graphtech + locking tuners.
Locking nut costs extra.

Even though Graphite and locking tuners don't work anywhere near as well...
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Some systems do, others don't. Doesn't really matter anyway they're like 10 quid.
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."
Cool - I sent an email to the shop asking abut this so thell probably get back to me tomorrow - if its 10£ then ill just ask em to get it in

Certified lurker