Good evening my fellow pitmonkeys!

So tomorrow my mates nd I are having an old-fashioned dude night (no girlfriends, lots of booze, you know the drill). Now one of my mates got his hands on 50 meters of half a meter wide bubble wrap.
Now we need some ideas for what to do with it, thus I turn to the creativity of the Pit!

Gimme your worst!

T
GEAR:
Ibanez SR605
Some 71' P-Bass
Orange Bass Terror 500 > Markbass 4x10
Give it to charity.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
im drawing a blank on this one....
Fender MIM Standard lefty strat (midnight wine, sexy i know)
Vox DA15
Quote by rock.meet Slash
oh yes but do they have....THE PIT?

Quote by rickmeister
Stealing is cool again? Sweet, I'm gonna rob a Subway brb
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Wrap someone up in it, and roll the f*cker down the steepest hill you can find.
Booze, Sausage, and bubblewrap? Im sorry man - this is not my area of expertise.

Re-evaluate your plan.
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
Make a long stretch, then run it over with a steamroller.
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Excessive punctuation!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by dhutton
+infinity

I have infinity.
Quote by metharian
yea its way too much for my little stick lol
Get one of your friends naked with his back towards you and wrap both of you with then engage in anal sex while rolling down a hill.
wrap it round a drunk mate's face and see if it softens your punches, whilst at the same time making that sweet popping sound we all know and love.
Quote by necrosis1193
Somewhere in a concert hall in Sweden, you have just caused Yngwie Malmsteen physical pain. You also caused him to catch on fire.

Quote by frusciante.ve
I like that new song of theirs that goes all "peeeeeaaaas wiiiill comeeeeee toooo meeeee"

Just because you Seymour Duncan, doesn't mean you Seymour Dunshould
Quote by imdeth
Get one of your friends naked with his back towards you and wrap both of you with then engage in anal sex while rolling down a hill.

sounds like an average boy's night to me...
Quote by daytripper75
I spend my nights with a roll of bubble wrap. Pop pop, hope no one sees me, gettin freaky.

first lol of the day goes to you
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
Get on the roof, roll some one up in it and push them off, repeat til sober, the bubbles are gone or a hospital trip is needed
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Quote by imdeth

I'm coming to your next dude-night.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

What kind of sick B^stard are you?!

Where are your parents.

UG DOES forgive, then eventually forgets

Luigi>Mario

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Anyone who sucks my dick is special.