Poll: Where do you get your caffeine?
Poll Options
View poll results: Where do you get your caffeine?
Coffee, like a real man.
53 36%
Tea, like an English "man"
39 27%
Energy Drinks, the opposite sex finds me unattractive
35 24%
DRUGS ARE BAD!!! I don't drink caffeine.
20 14%
Voters: 147.
Page 1 of 2
So Pit dwellers, where do you get your caffeine from?

EDIT: No you can't click them all, pick your preferred one.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Last edited by Ur all $h1t at Aug 7, 2009,
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
I have issues with the poll

1. Add "tablets"
2. Make it a checklist.

edit: Also, coffee is like a real man? One of my nerd friends buys packets of caffeine that he snorts.
Tea is far more manly than coffee.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Tea and Pepsi for the most part.
Quote by SOADrox429
'Bring me the still-beating heart of a newborn child, and the world's rivers shall run red with the blood of the innocent.'

<\/> Fleshgod Apocalypse <\/>
Quote by Stormx
I have issues with the poll

1. Add "tablets"
2. Make it a checklist.

Can't edit polls.
Tablets falls under I don't drink caffeine
-Ronald Reagan

-George Washington
Tea, for I am an enemy of the giants.

*Fe Fi Fo Fum*
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Coffee,
Red Eye,
Cola and
Children.
Nuts to your poll.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
Coffee. You damn women.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Coffee? For real men?

Bitch I use pure caffeine
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
NO-DOZE all day son!!!

(I drink Coke and such but thats not enough caffine to do anything to me)
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Last edited by doomded at Aug 7, 2009,
Why is man in inverted comma's for tea. Tea in a cup ^ yeh fair enough, but tea in a mug is the most manly drink ever, i mean it's called 'builders tea!'

Coffee is just for ponces who sit and pretend to write in public with a macbook...
ive never drank any type of energy drink. Ive had some redbull in a few jager bombs but other than that i havent.

I dont want to either. I drink alot of soda and the occasional coffee.
trying to piece his 2 and 2 together
Well, i don't like coffee, and the only tea i like is green tea, soo....that leaves me with energy drinks option and the "i don't drink caffeine" option. Hmm....I do like a certain type of Energy drink, but i don't think the opposite sex doesn't find me attractive, and i can't pick the "don't drink caffeine" option, because i do enjoy caffeine.

Let's go with Soda.
Sail upon the open skies
Comparing tea to coffee here is like comparing masturbating into sock to sexing up your lady friend.
Quote by bretws
Im a diesel truck
Quote by vitchb

Coffee is just for ponces who sit and pretend to write in public with a macbook...

Pssh, ignorance. Coffee is the reason Lloyd's of London exists, and insurance and banking is the most manly profession ever. They just take your money for no reason then tell you to **** off when you require a service from them. Then they use your money to buy coffee and cocaine and go out on crazed binges to have sex with lots of women. French writers and artists also drink it, and their days consist entirely of self indulgence. They eat chocolate for breakfast and then go back to bed to have sex, spending maybe an hour painting something that they later sell for thousands of euros so they can buy more chocolate and coffee. Those are the kind of men who drink coffee.
You know who the kind of men who drink tea are? Builders who's only sexual contact consists of wolf whistling at underage teenage girls.
Irish farmers love tea too. They're the lowest form of life. They're not even really people. We just need them to keep the cows in check. You know how often they have sex? Almost never, with a woman. And when they do it is to produce more soulless farmer children. That's what tea does to people and that's why man is in inverted commas.
-Ronald Reagan

-George Washington
Quote by Ur all $h1t
Pssh, ignorance. Coffee is the reason Lloyd's of London exists, and insurance and banking is the most manly profession ever. They just take your money for no reason then tell you to **** off when you require a service from them. Then they use your money to buy coffee and cocaine and go out on crazed binges to have sex with lots of women. French writers and artists also drink it, and their days consist entirely of self indulgence. They eat chocolate for breakfast and then go back to bed to have sex, spending maybe an hour painting something that they later sell for thousands of euros so they can buy more chocolate and coffee. Those are the kind of men who drink coffee.
You know who the kind of men who drink tea are? Builders who's only sexual contact consists of wolf whistling at underage teenage girls.
Irish farmers love tea too. They're the lowest form of life. They're not even really people. We just need them to keep the cows in check. You know how often they have sex? Almost never, with a woman. And when they do it is to produce more soulless farmer children. That's what tea does to people and that's why man is in inverted commas.

Steady on, Old boy.
Quote by LordBishek

Steady on, Old boy.

...I possibly may have drank too much coffee
-Ronald Reagan

-George Washington
Coffee for caffeine, Tea for thirst-quenching.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Actually I don't think I drink that much caffinated stuff...I just sleep late and wake up super early and I feel fantastic.

But if I die at like 26 at least I'll know why
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
I just finished my third cup of black coffee. That's how we do it in New England.
Feed your mind.
I prefer coffee, but I also love energy drinks. I don't see how that makes me unattractive.
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
Tea twice a day, might have an espresso while I'm at it.

Actually, when I'm out, I never drink tea, just coffee. But at home.. It's 99% tea.
Page 1 of 2