Go for it the guitar is a great one but im not sure about the pickups as i havent used that model pickup
What are some of your first jam experiences with a band?
We all couldn't stay in time and I ended up killing 4 people and a bass player.

White FC: 0948 2539 3696
I looked it up and they are $599 new from musicians friend (where he got it)! I'm sure I could get it for $350 too I always talk people down. And it's EXACTLY what I wanted
Buy it! I paid +1000$ for mine!
In the 22nd century, how many guitarists is needed to replace a light source?

Five. One to actually do it, and four to reminisce about how much better the old tubes were.

Quote by SquareNothing
Metalicer!!!! Krik Halmet!!!!1
Since it runs about $600 new, I'd say go for it. Just make sure it fits with your playing stlye/genres and stuff like that.
i jst sold mine of craigslist for $400, i mean a 600 dollar guitars for 200 or more off is a great deal, depending on the condition.
Guitars-LEFTY
Bernie Rico Jr. Custom Jekyll
Schecter ATX
Schecter Tempest Cust.
Ibanez GIO
Amps
Laney VH100R-Sell/Trade?? pm me
Cube 15
Misc.
THD HOT plate Attentuator and other stuff
He says its in great condition, with only "one small ding that you can see in certain lighting" I haven't seen it in person yet. but i will before i buy
looks very nice. Compare that to a brand new Schecter damien. Pricewise it looks like a good deal.

And I *think* that the SH-6 is also known as the JB. Either that or the 59, I forgot.
Quote by Tedward
looks very nice. Compare that to a brand new Schecter damien. Pricewise it looks like a good deal.

And I *think* that the SH-6 is also known as the JB. Either that or the 59, I forgot.

SH-6 = Duncan distortion

He probably bought the distortion mayhem set they sell and threw them in there.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

i love tempests, get it

Quote by Tedward

SH-4 is jb Sh-1 is 59 Sh-2 is jazz i think
~Defiant~
Last edited by Aurex at Aug 7, 2009,
Quote by Pr0gNut
SH-6 = Duncan distortion

What do you mean?
Quote by Pr0gNut
SH-6 = Duncan distortion

ya thats it lol. I dont really know why they give their pickups 2 names.
well are they good pickups? He says it sounds better with the new ones rather than stock. He also said I could go try it out in two days
My stuff Schecter C-1 Classic Trans Blue Schecter Tempest Custom w/ duncan distortion humbuckers
'91 Stratocaster, MIM....

Line Six Flextone II 60 watt amp