hello there, i just kind of wrote this in 20 min trying to make something sound as awful as possible yet interesting at the same time, i dont usually write stuff on GP but my hand is broken and i cant play the guitar . anyway plz give it a listen and give some feedback, its not really a song, more of an idea and i want to know if its worth pursuing.
Attachments:
Song 3.zip
I thought it was going to be boring, but it was pretty alright.

Nothing much to say on this.
Not bad.... change those drums though, seriously. They're soooo boring.

Besides that, not bad. The first bar or so of the harmony at 28 sounded odd, might just be MIDI doing that though. Besides that, it's boring as hell. Mainly 'cause of the drums. Not bad though.
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
Quote by Carl6661
Not bad.... change those drums though, seriously. They're soooo boring.

Besides that, not bad. The first bar or so of the harmony at 28 sounded odd, might just be MIDI doing that though. Besides that, it's boring as hell. Mainly 'cause of the drums. Not bad though.

i know nothing of drums so i did what i could lol
Quote by Lumberjackted11
i know nothing of drums so i did what i could lol

Don't take this the wrong way, but I kind of guessed that
I'll take a look at them and upload what I come up with, I'll let you decide if you want to use it or not though. I'll edit the file in when I'm done.
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
Quote by Carl6661
Don't take this the wrong way, but I kind of guessed that
I'll take a look at them and upload what I come up with, I'll let you decide if you want to use it or not though. I'll edit the file in when I'm done.

aiight thanks man i appreciate it.
Sorry for the wait, I've had other stuff to do. But anyways, here it is, I added a bass track to, just to fill the sound out a little.

'Should be a good workout for a drummer
Attachments:
UG Discordant Thing.gp5
Quote by PinkIsCool
^ Good god damn those drums were good.

You mean the ones I did?
If so, thankyou.
Quote by Carl6661
You mean the ones I did?
If so, thankyou.

No the ones in the original version, that open high hat was ridiculous!

Lol just kidding, I meant yours. No offense to the TC, lol.

Edit: The riffs were good too, btw. I'm a douche...
I'm a person.