This is my cover of Always With Me Always With You by Joe Satriani.

There are a few issues I notice on it, some parts my timing was a bit off because I couldn't hear the backing track as well as I would have liked to. You also hear my yahoo messenger make a little noise throughout the track, but it was all done in one take.

I tried to do some improv and throw in some of the stuff I've seen Satch do live to make this cover a little different from all the others, since every Satch fan covers this one.

Cover is on my profile, thanks for looking!
Quote by C O B H C
If you want to get really technical about it..

1. Grab sticks.
2. Bang sticks on drums.

^how to play drums.

UG POKER
I shall be very critical, firstly I think you should have added tad more reverb for the tone (which is good) as it does sound very staccato-ey. The timing issue is quite large as well, it does spoil parts of the piece. And the intro sounds very slightly out of tune especially the 2nd Badd11 chord. Your playing doesnt seem smooth enough for the piece which brings me back to the staccato issue, i think more reverb and legato would have been beneficial.

It may sound very negative, but I still enjoyed listening to it, so well done.
I took the advice all of you gave me and gave this one another shot. The new version is on my profile. It's still a bit off in places, but I think I think this one is significantly better. Thank you everyone!
Quote by C O B H C
If you want to get really technical about it..

1. Grab sticks.
2. Bang sticks on drums.

^how to play drums.

UG POKER