Seached it and nothing came up So i decided to start a thread for this legendary band. Discuss anything about the doors. What you think of them, favorite song, ect. go ahead guys discuss.
Gonna make the mountains be my home....

"A box of rain will ease the pain and love will see you through"-Robert Hunter
Quote by Axe Samurai
Jim Morrison = One of the greatest songwriters of all time.

The guitarist was also pretty awesome in his pretty original style.

Roadhouse blues and The End have to be in my top favs of theirs.

yea man roadhouse and the end are ****ing amazing. jim morrison gives me ****ing chills with his words. like how he talks about death but he is like reading the poem but not "just reading it" if ya can feel wat im saying.
Gonna make the mountains be my home....

"A box of rain will ease the pain and love will see you through"-Robert Hunter
I was on the road and i saw this white rectangular object frozen in the snow, I get it home, clean all the mud off it and thaw it out, it turns out to be a doors cassette, I've been a fan ever since
Quote by eberg2
I was on the road and i saw this white rectangular object frozen in the snow, I get it home, clean all the mud off it and thaw it out, it turns out to be a doors cassette, I've been a fan ever since

Either you're making **** up, or you have had one of the most bad ass experience ever. I'm going with the former.
Quote by cornmancer
Either you're making **** up, or you have had one of the most bad ass experience ever. I'm going with the former.

nah, its real, it still works sometimes, but the tape is kind of worn out, every once in a while it will spazz out and you gotta wind it back up lol, a friend and I were skateboarding on the street and it was there in the snow
Doors threads always come and go, I don't know what it is but I guess they don't have as much to discuss. I've only heard some singles, Light My Fire is my favorite. And I learned Touch Me on piano, it's awesome.