I had a dream I met Steve Vai. We talked about trivial things, but sadly I don't know much about him in real life to really go deep in conversation ...we just talked about his Jemini distortion pedal and the thing he does to his frets where every chord will be in tune. But anyway, does anyone else out there have any different or exciting dreams to discuss?

inb4 "I had a dream that I used the searchbar."
i dreamt that one day, somewhere, poeple will learn the ways of the searchbar and it changed the pit forever
YOU WILL REMEMBER THIS SIG

8/7/09 man, the pear broke loose.

Rule #1 - I'm the Boss
Rule #2 - The Boss is always right
Rule #3 - When the boss is wrong see rule #2
Had a dream I went to the movie theaters and it collapsed.

5 days ago I had a dream I murdered someone. Then cops came to investigate me but I slashed all 3 of their throats and one of them turned out to be Marilyn Manson.

I guess thats what you get for reading American Psycho before I go to sleep
Lifes a grave and I dig it!
Quote by WattsyBoy97
i dreamt that one day, somewhere, poeple will learn the ways of the searchbar and it changed the pit forever

You already got owned by the TS xD
Quote by KingJustinian25
You already got owned by the TS xD

HA mine was about other poeple using the searchbar so YOU got OWNED

Rule #1 - I'm the Boss
This happened a couple nights ago, and I typed this right after I woke up from it.

so here goes, the way my dream started was from a third person view of a tourbus, and my mind was taking an, erm, tour of it. i saw the whole thing, the couch in the back, the fully stocked fridge, the comfy drivers seat with directtv wired right into the system. i then saw 4 guys hurriedly walking back towards the bus, arguing about how they shouldntve bought budweiser, that only hard liquours will be served inside the bus. they came inside and grabbed some hot pockets and threw them in the 'wave. 'dude, we are NOT gonna do the same setlist fom last night.' said one guy with hair teased to heaven. 'no', said one normal looking guy, 'were playing the songs i want to, youy just play bass.' 'pshhhwhatevvveerrr', said teased hair, and he stomped out. Another guy pulled a hot pocket out of th eoven and yelled, 'TANNER WAKE THE FACK UP!' and threw a hot pocket at a bunk. It splattered all over the edge and on this kid on the inside. 'alright im gettin out of bed, jesus' said Tanner. If your a bit slow, Im Tanner. :p This is when my dream switched to real-life looking, meaning i was now seeing first-person, like out my eyeballs. I stumbled into the bathroom and discovered a kid in the mirror who looked like, who else, me. I remember I was wearing the Dropdead 69 tanktop with some of those cut off skinnies and the same belt i have now. my dream got eerily specific at times. >.> I then emerged from the bathroom to a guy with normalish hair holding a set of drumsticks. He handed me a pepperoni pocket. 'Eat brah, we go on in 30' he said. I sat down and ate with the band, then got up, grabbed some picks and followed the group out of the bus. Now at the festival we were playing at, we had to walk a ways to our stage where we were playing. It wasnt far at all, I could see it from our bus, but about 2 seconds after we left the VIP area, we were mugged by about a million kids asking various things to be signed. "Sign my ipod!" "Sign my shoe!" "My shirt!" "My tits!" We got held up there for a while, until our singer announced loudly 'we gotta play soon everyone, excuse us' and pushed his way through the crowd. We all did the same. Finally we reached our stage. We strapped on our guitars and waited for the band next door to us to quit playing. (they sounded eerily close to innerpartysystem :O) i then began setting up my guitar, and as i was i stepped to the front of the stage. There were many people crowding around trying to get close, just to get a better view of us. As I surveyed the setting, I noticed that there was a large Rockstar tent opposite of where we were playing. I then turned around and noticed that we were playing on the "hurley.com' stage. yeeaaahhh, i played warped tour in my dream, guys! anyways, we played our set, which was especially special this day because it was warped, duh. we had a huge circle pit going and i believe i saw people carted out with broken noses (lol) and various injuries. after we got off our stage, we headed back to the bus to shower and relax for the night. this is when the real fun in my dream stats. fast forward to the tour bus. we were chillaxin in our bus with some other band with a lead singer that was a girl that wore glasses (i KNOW thats a band ive seen before, if you have hints you should let me know :p) anyways, we were just drinkin, smokin, shootin up n hangin out. we were livin like rockstars: everyone loved us and we all thought we were invincible. fast forward again. we're headlining our own tour. people were killing each other at the box office to get tickets to come see us. the bands that opened for us practically worshiped us, as the fans would give their lives to spend a day with us. after we got done playing, we partied like there was no tomorrow, literally. our band and 3 others went through about a billion kegs, shot up too much, ingested to much, slept with too many people. it was great, and i thought i had it all figured out, until one day i had gotten so bad and had taken too much of something. all i remember was getting up, staggering around like a drunk, people laughing about how high i was, and then falling and slamming my head on a side table in a hotel room. I then woke up in an ambulance, with paramedics shoving IVs into my arm, putting wet washcloths on my head, giving me those smelling salts to stay awake. and then i slipped away. i heard the heart meter flatline, i felt my body go limp, i heard the voices dying away, i saw that white tunnel with all your family members in it and great big fields with dandelions and depressing violin and piano music. I believe it was sigur ros, as i had sigur ros on my playlist tonight. anyways, i passed through the tunnel, and then akowe back in my tour bus. it was different though. the shades were pulled. we were in some ugly industrial part of some dirty old city. i got out of my bunk and wandered toward the door to get out. i heard millions of screaming fans, but their screams werent of joy to see their favorite guitarist and for me to sign their fun bags. no, they were screaming in agony. like they were getting stabbed while on fire. like they were dead. as soon as i stepped away from the door, there was a man who blocked my path. 'where are going?' he asked. he was completely hidden by the shadows, i could barely make out his sillhouete. all i know was that he was wearing all black and had his hair spiked in two defferent places evenly accros his head... 'hiding' i replied. 'from what?' he asked. 'your fans? they loved you and now your turning away from them?' he said. 'they worshipped you tanner.' he said darkly. 'so you should go tell them hi.' i screamed and attempted to kcik him, but on the way up he grabbed my foot, broke my ankel and threw me against the windshield, which spider-webbed and caved in under my weight. 'you cant abandon your disciples' the man said. 'i think its time you mingled among them' and then he opened the door. now, scary stuff dosnt freak me out. blood and gore? its whatever. but i was GENUINELY grossed out of my mind when i saw these people. their skin was rotted off. their insides were hanging on the outsides, and blood was randomly squirting out of various places. 'attention everyone!' the man yelled. 'meet your savior!' and he threw me in with them. i was strangeled. my clothes were ripped off. they were laying on top of me. and this is when i woke up. i couldnt breathe upon awaking. my gym shorts and tshirt i slept in werent on me, but laying on top of me, the same as all 6 of my pillows and 3 of my blanket/comforter things. i thrashed around because it felt like my head was exploding. i knocked my head on the edge of my bunk, and now i have a lump on it somwere. i staggered to the bathroom and started throwing up. i was crying like a baby and my nose was running like a faucet. my legs were shaking, my vision went completely blurry (and still is), and lights are giving me a huge migrane.

TL;DR: I got famous, then died and went to hell with zombies
love is love // return to dust
Last edited by tancanada at Aug 7, 2009,
I had a dream that I was Harry Potter and I was just playing some Quidditch.
Here's my Youtube channel.
I play guitar and video games on it.
You're more than welcome to check it out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Born_to_shred : Next week or so
I once had a dream that Buckethead came to my school wearing a darth vader cloak and had a gang of students following him around.
Quote by tancanada
This happened a couple nights ago, and I typed this right after I woke up from it.

TL;DR

Rule #1 - I'm the Boss
I had a dream me and a few random people from my school and possibly some others were at this beach, but like it was just a still-frame of a beach and it sort of looked like a Japanese painting or something, but colorful and really well done. It was sort of a dark and creepy dream, in a way I don't even understand myself. I'm pretty sure someone died in the water at some point, though I can't quite remember.
I had a weird dream that I was at some woman's house , and I needed help from her for some reason (forget what it was). Then, she started stroking her hands through my hair, and I told her to stop and not touch my hair like that. Then, she jerked back my head by thrusting her fingers through my hair, then put her free hand on my forehead, and I felt really scared. Not because she was a weird woman raping me, but I had the sense that she was about to ruin me. She said some gibberish words, and I swear I could feel like I was throwing up, and I woke up the second after

Felt like I was a character to a King Diamond album. It was awesome when I woke up and realized what I just dreamt about
The only thing I remember is that I had a gun in a shoulder holster, that's all I can remember.

(if your wondering what kind of gun, it's a Sig P239)
Quote by KeepOnRotting
I actually log my dreams every morning. Working on lucid dreaming.

I am doing that too, but I haven't got one in 5 weeks of practising. link please?

TS: I had a dream about someone I know dealing joints to me. He gave me 4. Then a cop jumped up behind me, counted them and arrested me. I was only allowed to carry 3
Quote by poopsmith666
thats pretty epic actually.

-Cheap classical guitar
-Cheap western
-Ibanez GRX70 jumpstart package
-Shine bass + Eden Nemesis en8jr 25W
I had a dream last night that everybody in the world was singing The Beatle's "Here Comes The Sun" at once.
Oddly, I actually had a dream about UG when I took a nap about an hour ago. I can remember much, but it involved the pit.
I lived in an apartment where every electronic thing in the apartment was turned on/off by lightswitches, and the switches were all on the same wall.
Oh I remember now. It's not original, but I had a dream of zombies.

Ya I'll let you figure out the rest.
Quote by toxictaipan
I don't dream a lot, or, technically, I don't remember them. I don't know why, I just don't. I can't even remember my last dream that I remembered after waking up.

Confused?

Well, I usually say "I will remember my dreams when I wake up." before I go to sleep. There's a better chance that you will remember your dreams if you say that.
i had a dream that i completely dissed this girl i used to know in front of everyone and my current girlfriend.

you don't know how good that felt.
"take your form
be my fear, be my hope
be the indication
if i'm right or wrong

take your most dreadful form
and let it be known"
he provided assurance
i had a dream that John mayer and I ganged up and beat the crap out of the Jonas Brothers.......good times
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Quote by toxictaipan
I don't dream a lot, or, technically, I don't remember them. I don't know why, I just don't. I can't even remember my last dream that I remembered after waking up.

Confused?

practice voodoo rituals

Rule #1 - I'm the Boss
I had a dream that I had sex with a Pole in a tiny bathroom (I have a thing for Polish guys.. don't ask).. And I borrowed a condom from a friend. She told my boyfriend about it and I didn't even feel guilty I'm a bad person.
[Light]
Last night i dreamed that i was at a water park completely alone. i was going down a water slide when the city i was in was struck with a nuclear bomb. the water immediately stopped and i stopped sliding. i watched the mushroom cloud rise and was helpless as i was washed with radiation and then a heat wave the disintegrated me. i saw white for what i swear was 10 minutes real time, then i appeared i what i presumed to be heaven. There were people everywhere in lines to get in through these little check in stations manned my little old ladies with no teeth. Once i got in, it turned out to be just a giant arcade full of virtual reality games where you put on a helmet and all. i put one on to play and the game started and i saw what a baby would see when first being born. then i woke up. this is why i think dreams do not mean anything.
"Must one smash their ears before they learn to listen with their eyes?"
- Thus Spoke Zarathustra

The wasteland grows; woe to him who hides wastelands within!