i want to get a 5 way pickup selector like on this guitar
and put it on this guitar so i can use the split coil function like on this guitar: because the fender uses a 5 way selector to use the slit coil capabilities. so where can i get a pickup selector like on the gibson?
Quote by webbtje
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.
but will it fit in the same slot as the selector on my beast? i don't wanna mess with the wood on it or drill new holes. is there a place i can get the same style selector as on the v?

EDIT: alright i found the same style as on the gibson.
heres the link
but how would i wire it? i know i need the 4 pole one though.... or maybe the 4 pole if i want to use both in sc and hb mode. dang this is confusing!
Quote by webbtje
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.
Last edited by skwelcher at Aug 7, 2009,
why not just get push/pull pots for coil split, u dont need to drill holes and its just a matter of replacing the old pots and re wiring them
Quote by AmericanParadox
cuztomizing guitars = best thing in the world. Better than sex.

GB&C RULES

Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Fr
Genz Benz Black Pearl 30
Boss Ds-1
Digitech RP55
Ibanez WD7 Weeping Demon
Ibanez Fz7 Fuzz
Marshall MG10CD 40W
Modded POS Strat
Quote by necroscience13
btw, that beast looks AWESOME with those chrome covers

thanks. i didn't think it would at first, but the contrast of the pickups to the red quilt top looks awesome IMO. you cant tell in the picture, but the exposed coils are gold so it contrasts even more. i love it.
Quote by webbtje
What you want is called a 5-way rotary switch. If you want to you any coil splitting you'll need the 4-pole. Check the first page of the Ultimate Guitar Wiring Thread for a diagram.
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by handbanana
wiliscool is just plain dumb