Page 1 of 4
Yeah I have to get a haircut. So how can I still show homage to hard rock with short hair. I know it sounds stupid. Give me some examples too of classic rock/hard rock figures with medium length hair (that looked good)Bands similar to aerosmith deep purple Cream, Van Halen
Ibanez RG270
Switch Wild I
Strat Copy

ProCo Rat Vintage RI
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez FZ7 Fuzz
Danelectro DJ-6 Phaser
look at Bruce Dickinson. Iron Maiden with SHORT hair!
The world doesn't revolve around you. If it does, beware. You're probably about to pass out drunk.

The 19 year old who knows his stuff. Most of the time.
Just grow a huge hobo beard to compensate.
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

^ Or grow some balls to compensate...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Nietsche
Who cares?

This. It's a pretty ****ty reflection on you that all your style choices need to be validated by awful rock bands.
Make your short hair edgy then. Spike it, put in highlights, do something to it at least.
love is love // return to dust
Eddie Van Halen and Eric Clapton. Well I guess there hair is short.
Gear:
Squier Affinity Series Stratocaster
Epiphone G-400
Line 6 Spider
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
BOSS DD-3

"Wish I Had This" Gear:
Guitars- G&L, Gibson, PRS
Amps- Egnater, Bogner
Effects- Fulltone, JHS, Eventide
Quote by Kensai

Touché
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

Rush. Except for Geddy.
"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." -Frank Zappa
Quote by Kensai

yep. win.

i have short hair, i listen to hard rock, and i am the epitome of awesome.
Quote by Bullet-Rule
Image?

C'mon man..

+1

Quit freaking about it. Its HAIR!!! If you're gonna whine like a little girl with a haircut, then whine somewhere else.
Main Setup:
Charvel So-Cal

Dunlop Volume
Digitech Tuner
Custom Compressor
VFE Blues King
Ibanez TS9 30th Anniv
Boss DD20
Boss NS2
MXR 10 Band EQ
Hardwire Supernatural
Loop-Master 2 Channel Looper

Mesa Single Rec
My view has always been, you cant rock with short hair bro. Listen, you didn't see Jimmy Page or Randy Rhoads sporting short hair. Trust me bro, just leave it long. You'll thank me later.
Quote by h4te
My view has always been, you cant rock with short hair bro. Listen, you didn't see Jimmy Page or Randy Rhoads sporting short hair. Trust me bro, just leave it long. You'll thank me later.

this isnt the 1970s any more
Quote by pepsi1187
this isnt the 1970s any more

Yet OP is bringing up bands like Deep Purple and Cream hotshot.
Quote by h4te

Quote by Merman_of_83
Rock is about the attitude, not the hair.

For once can we just make it about the music?
quite possibly the silliest question i've heard all day...
"... and on either side of the river was the tree of life, with its twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit each month. The leaves of this tree were for the healing of nations.
Quote by MightyAl

Yeah, he can play. He doesn't really rock though bro. Think about it.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by MightyAl

See, I disagree. Satch is an amazing player none the less, but doesn't bring that aspect of rock that other guitarists had. I don't know what it is but I can put my finger on it.
the rock image is gay anyway

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by h4te
Yeah, he can play. He doesn't really rock though bro. Think about it.

"... and on either side of the river was the tree of life, with its twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit each month. The leaves of this tree were for the healing of nations.
Page 1 of 4