I know this has been done a million times but I need a new guitar and I don't know what to buy. I'd want my guitar to have alright celans but I'd want some distortion as well (so it could have a blues, rock and hard rock setting as well as a clean setting)

Bands I listen to are: pearl jam, metallica, all that remains, alesixonfire, coheed & cambria, biffy clyro, brand new and bullet for my valentine.

£500 to £600
$833 to $1000 ish
well you can get a lot in that price range. i'll suggest a ESP LTD EC-401FM. The EMG 60 is great for cleans and the 81 is great for everything else.
"If A is a success in life, then A equals x + y + z. Work = x; y = play; and z = keeping your mouth shut."
--Einstein

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
--Einstein
try schecters, there are a lot of c-1 models that are in that range, and theyre good for pretty much anything
Quote by ratracekid111
And the Tax! Dear God! When I only get one virgin a month, I want the whole freakin' thing! The damn government shouldn't be chopping it in half
I agree that an 81/60 combination would be good even though I love the 'heat' in my 85. Its such a warm, thick sound for sleazy blues.
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x

Quote by punkrock4all
try schecters, there are a lot of c-1 models that are in that range, and theyre good for pretty much anything
I agree with this. The C-1 series can do anything.

But what is your amp? I'm surprised no one has asked this yet.
amp before guitar
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals