Hi, i dont come here often so bear with me if my phrasing is off.

I want to start recording some covers for youtube and for solo stuff, just a bit of recording in general.
So to begin with i want to make sure i have all the right gear worked out. I want these to be good quality.
So my bass-pedals either in to my ashdown or straight into an audio interface.
So im good so far, for an audio interface Ive been looking at cheapish ones, an M-audio single channel one thingy, a Tapco audio interface and a line 6 Gx or the newer version or maybe a studio if i can get one for a good price. Are these any good.

So from there into a USB port, Im planning on using Krystalon(spl) i prefer this recording program to Audacity, as free recording programs go. My friend do recording in college says hell get me a copy of Cubase, is cubase any good. So im guessing here i put the song i want to cover onto one track of the program and then play over it.

So the main problem i have is when im recording myself playing it, how do i sync up the cmaera to the recording, any tips. Im not even sure this is the right forum to post this in.

So any other tips on doing proper youtube covers.
Also at the end of it, whats a good way(lets say using Kystalon) to get a good finished sound.
Sorry for the vague questions, have i got it right?

Thanks
Sam H
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
You can import your video and the recorded track in reaper and make the soundwaves get in sync and then turn the volume down on the video's sound. Never done it, but i think it's that easy.
Ok cool man, thanks very much. So should i sue reaper to record the whole thing, or can i import from other programs, ie cubase etc.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul