How about you give us more information?
Budget, styles of music, amp, etc.
My style is death metal like children of bodom, slipknot, as I lay dying. Stuff like that. The B.C Rich has EMG pickups and the SG has 2 open coil humbuckers. Oh and the amp is a Krank amplifier with a distortion, wah, and overdrive pedals. lol ^^
Zakry Rivas
Get the Warlock. Epiphones are worse.
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x

SG'd arn't reli that good for metal in my opinion but I also think B.C Riches are tacky. I agree you should look at the ibanez's.
It depends on which model warlock you are talking about?

There are, believe it or not, good BC Rich guitars.
Quote by BreeBreeMiikey
It depends on which model warlock you are talking about?

There are, believe it or not, good BC Rich guitars.

this guy is an optomist lets be real here, no warlock is gonna be worth the money
~Defiant~
Neither. The Epiphone won't be good for metal and the Warlock will be a cheesy misshapen piece of ****. Get a Schecter/Ibanez/ESP/Jackson or some other respectable metal guitar,
Just get an ESP, honestly. You managed to choose the most overrated companies.
Save up a bit more cash and buy the Ibanez RG321 it's well worth the cash and as it stands a much better purchase imo.
i like my epi g-400 its really really nice i thin there underated but for your music i thin what you want to play you shoudnt get one
the epi. i dont care what style you play, never buy a warlock.

Quote by Slay 'Em
Just get an ESP, honestly. You managed to choose the most overrated companies.

epiphone is... rated?
Again, I refuse to jump on the Epi bandwagon.

I discovered this guitar company called DiPinto, probably won't fit your styles, but to everyone else, they make pretty awesome looking guitars...

I'd suggest what everyone else is suggesting.

Ibanez, ESP, Jackson, Schecter... and DEAN. The only dean really worth the money is the ML Knight... well and I suppose the Razorbacks aren't half bad.