I've checked the dedicated VK thread, but need a recommendation - Celestion Vintage 30 or G12T-75 ??? Don't recommend Warehouse or Eminence to me, I'm in the UK! I have the VK 112 with stock speaker right now, I play Bodom to Metallica using Jackson Rhoads axes. Check out my YouTube vids under DrSlackBladder to hear the current muddy tone and let me know which of the two speakers to get!
Thanks.
Quote by drslackbladder
I've checked the dedicated VK thread, but need a recommendation - Celestion Vintage 30 or G12T-75 ??? Don't recommend Warehouse or Eminence to me, I'm in the UK! I have the VK 112 with stock speaker right now, I play Bodom to Metallica using Jackson Rhoads axes. Check out my YouTube vids under DrSlackBladder to hear the current muddy tone and let me know which of the two speakers to get!
Thanks.

http://www.bluearan.co.uk/index.php?id=EMIREDWIZ&browsemode=manufacturer

/thread

dude i have two of these driving an orange ad30, they are without a doubt the best speakers i've played through, i tried the G12-75's in my mates marshall cab and they are nothing compared to this.

And by the way, these are a UK company and they sell Eminence.
Quote by sleazydan
http://www.bluearan.co.uk/index.php?id=EMIREDWIZ&browsemode=manufacturer

/thread

dude i have two of these driving an orange ad30, they are without a doubt the best speakers i've played through, i tried the G12-75's in my mates marshall cab and they are nothing compared to this.

And by the way, these are a UK company and they sell Eminence.

Thanks mate; I hadn't been able to find Eminence in the UK!!!
Quote by drslackbladder
Thanks mate; I hadn't been able to find Eminence in the UK!!!

No worries, i had to contact Eminence themselves to find a dealer but yea they have most models.
Quote by IbanezPsycho
Vintage 30 or Warehouse 30 clone.... G12-75's sound like sh!t

Fixt.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.