I remember reading about this somewhere. There's a stompbox that gets your guitar to sound like the 8-bit game tones from mega man or mario/ gameboy. anyone know the name of it. Ive been listening to a lot of anamanaguchi
Valveking CLIPS/Gear HERE
hmmm the 8-bit fuzz isnt exactly what i was thinking i guess. a bit too fuzzy. want something more clear... that WMD doesnt sound too bad though That proguitar vid made me laugh "this takes your guitar tone and absolutely destroys it..."
Ok do you have a gameboy? If not, get one. They're pretty cheap.

What you want to do is take the sound card out of the gameboy and wire it up like a pickup. It will sound just like your gameboy.
G&L Tribute S-500 -> Ernie Ball VP -> Boss SD-1 -> Fulltone OCD -> Small Stone Phaser -> Danelectro Cool Cat Tremolo -> Boss DD-3 -> Boss RE-20 -> TC Electronic Hall of Reverb -> Boss RC-2 -------> Modded Crate v18 Amp

www.wearewerebear.com
^thats a great idea. i dont want to do any wiring to my sg...
The gameboy thing is a joke from a thread in here a month or so ago.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Yes, don't do what I said. Check out some of the previous ideas.

The only one that comes to mind for me is the Devi Ever Legend of Fuzz.
G&L Tribute S-500 -> Ernie Ball VP -> Boss SD-1 -> Fulltone OCD -> Small Stone Phaser -> Danelectro Cool Cat Tremolo -> Boss DD-3 -> Boss RE-20 -> TC Electronic Hall of Reverb -> Boss RC-2 -------> Modded Crate v18 Amp

www.wearewerebear.com