Sticky: Thinking of posting about bands like Trivium, Killswitch Engage, A7X, etc: READ THIS!

How did you NOT see this?

Also, I like Trivium. But best metal band around? Not in a million years.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Last edited by CTFOD at Aug 7, 2009,
Was I the ONLY Trivium fan, ever, who noticed the sticky when I first arrived?
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by freddaahh
Was I the ONLY Trivium fan, ever, who noticed the sticky when I first arrived?

I did. I then read the thread, saw just about all of my favourite bands were there, left feeling depressed and confused and didn't come back for about a year.
Up The Boro!
Quote by Oddsbodkins
I did. I then read the thread, saw just about all of my favourite bands were there, left feeling depressed and confused and didn't come back for about a year.

Hahaha, almost the same thing happened to me! That was when I was all confused about what Metalcore was, and assumed it was somehow "worse" than Metal. I was so hurt....
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
^
I did too. I then realized that labels don't mean anything if I liked the music for its own merits, not because I'm a genre elitist.

But TC, read the sticky. Trivium is considered Metalcore here on UG (although their recent two albums were metal, so you can be confused). Don't post topics like this - you'll get banned.

**dumb troll**
Are they pretty good thrash? I like to think so. I also really enjoy the screaming to clean thing they bring over from the metalcore element.

Are they the best around? No....not really lol

Trivium are definitely one of my favorite metal bands especially with Shogun out now but I wouldn't call them the best.

And imo I don't really like the fact that since Trivium started out mostly metalcore they are doomed to the Hardcore section of UG forever. I feel they definitely belong in the Metal section now but meh...not up to me.
-----
Currently using:
B.C. Rich NJ Deluxe Jr. V
B.C. Rich Revenge Warlock
Bugera 6262 212 120 Watt amp :

Coming soon:
B.C. Rich Pro X Mockingbird Hardtail
Last edited by TheBodomBullet at Aug 7, 2009,
Doodzz Trivium is an azming metulzz band they revived thrash (thrash died with Metallicas black album) but trivium revived it even MTV said SO!!

Actually, I dig Triviums last two albums.
trivium is probally my no.2-4 favourite band, i reckon that at the rate they are growing now over the next few years they will be massive and possibly pass slipknot in popularity
I like Trivium, but they don't belong here, goodbye. *reported*
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.