Hey guys, I am just about to release my first ever demo onto itunes and I have a couple ideas for the album artwork I want to use. My question to you is: which one of the two do you think I should use?

First

Second

Thanks in advance!
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -- Bilbo Baggins
I think they're both terrible and draw no attention whatsoever. If I have to pick one though it would be 1st
Quote by God
I'm Omnipotent, which is to say that my dick eats both meat and plants

Ronnie and Steele, Rockstars today aint half as real.

R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio & Peter Steele
lol, at least I'm getting some honosty here . With the first one I was just going for simplicity and the bright color of red to draw attention to it.
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -- Bilbo Baggins
I hate being too harsh, but I dont really like either of them because to me, it seems like they were both made in Microsoft Paint in half an hour.
Quote by One on Sunday
I hate being too harsh, but I dont really like either of them because to me, it seems like they were both made in Microsoft Paint in half an hour.

I agree, I dont think either one is good enough to be used.

What I recommend though is going to some graphics forums. I'm sure there are some people out there willing to help you out, making a couple covers for you.

Good luck with it, I do look forward to seeing any other covers (if you follow my advice ofcourse, do not feel obliged).