have any of you had any experience with the ISP pro rack G? Im running a ltd mh-250 with SD Blackout metal in the bridge through an ibanez tubescreamer then a NS2 in front of the 6505+. The NS2 does a good job at low volume levels and lowish gain even though it does cut notes off here and there. However I like a lot of distortion when I play loud (like set at 6.5-7 with volume at 4 or so) and when cranked the NS2 cant cut out the feedback for crap when i pause playing and muting the string. Its even worse when the tubescreamer engaged. I am upgrading to the Pro rack G when I get paid and was wondering if anyone had any experience with it used with the 6505. I tried rolling off the volume knob a little on the guitar with no luck. I know im running some hot pickups with a beast amp so any advice or insight is appreciated.
Quote by jessejames909
have any of you had any experience with the ISP pro rack G? Im running a ltd mh-250 with SD Blackout metal in the bridge through an ibanez tubescreamer then a NS2 in front of the 6505+. The NS2 does a good job at low volume levels and lowish gain even though it does cut notes off here and there. However I like a lot of distortion when I play loud (like set at 6.5-7 with volume at 4 or so) and when cranked the NS2 cant cut out the feedback for crap when i pause playing and muting the string. Its even worse when the tubescreamer engaged. I am upgrading to the Pro rack G when I get paid and was wondering if anyone had any experience with it used with the 6505. I tried rolling off the volume knob a little on the guitar with no luck. I know im running some hot pickups with a beast amp so any advice or insight is appreciated.

Have you tried the 4-cable X method with the NS-2?

Either way...

The Pro Rack G will quiet the amp quite a bit.
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
Quote by jessejames909

Have the same issue and im running a MIJ NS-2 in an x Pattern.. The amps are just noisey beasts from hell. The G-String or pro Rack G is our only hope brotha and it will be my next investment..
Quote by IbanezPsycho
Have the same issue and im running a MIJ NS-2 in an x Pattern.. The amps are just noisey beasts from hell. The G-String or pro Rack G is our only hope brotha and it will be my next investment..

Yeah, i thought it would be too much.... I think the G-String is your best bet.
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
Quote by IbanezPsycho

well im definitely ordering the pro rack g in a couple days, ill try to post up the results when i get it