Because I've chosen the Jackson Warrior WR1 in trans black as my next guitar.

However, I just want to confirm that the whole USA line is pretty much equal in terms of what you're gonna get am I right? Minus the different pickups, shape, etc.

I'm asking this because my previous decision was the SL2 Soloist but I ruled that out because I realized I only wanted to go after it because of the milder shape as opposed to my Warlock now which was/is my first guitar and a pretty wild shape.

So going with the Warrior is really just going with exactly what I want. But I just want to know if I'll be making a huge mistake in this decision.
-----
Currently using:
B.C. Rich NJ Deluxe Jr. V
B.C. Rich Revenge Warlock
Bugera 6262 212 120 Watt amp :

Coming soon:
B.C. Rich Pro X Mockingbird Hardtail
Last edited by TheBodomBullet at Aug 7, 2009,
I heard the Warriors are not all that compared to other Jacksons, however I do know that the SL2 is probably in Jackson's A-List guitars.
Quote by grimms
I heard the Warriors are not all that compared to other Jacksons, however I do know that the SL2 is probably in Jackson's A-List guitars.

Well I'd assume since the Warrior is also a USA jackson it'd also be pretty nice right?
-----
Currently using:

Coming soon:
bump
-----
Currently using:

Coming soon:
Generally, all USA Jackson are roughly the same quality. I think they maybe put a little more work into the Adrian Smith and Phil Collen signature models than they do to the standard USA Select Series, but all the other USA guitars should be of equal quality. Like you said, the differences are usually only in pickups and body shape.