Are new bass day threads still allowed?

Pay day today ^^ what better way to spend it than looking at some basses (this was also to take my mind off my new amp dying on me) I found this:

http://www.woodbrass.com/images/woodbrass/GBB714BSBL.JPG

Been doing my research and decided to try it out. It was a great bass great sound and played almost exactly like my BB614 just with a pick-up in front instead of one near bridge.

Got into talks with the owner about purchasing it, £499 i could have afforded it today but in doing so would have left me with about £87 to last me 4 weeks untill next payday. So after talking i've managed to put a £250 deposit on it and paying the rest in 4 weeks... or tomorrow if i can get enough from selling my 6 string. Going to be hard parting with it but the stuff i'm playing now i really have no use for it and the pickups suck on it.

So in short i've lost a pretty crap 6 string and managed to aqquire a pretty kewl 4 string. Hopefully have some picks up either tomorrow or in 4 weeks. Been a pleasure sharing this with you all.
just frowned upon. cool deal!!!!
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Quote by Deliriumbassist
My biggest qualm with that bass? The placement of that bucker right in my slap happy spot.

I'm not really much of a slap person, but it possible to slap on it... just

Not sure if i could physically part with my 6 string though
Last edited by barronobeefdip at Aug 7, 2009,
very nice.
Quote by Mad Marius
DBZ guitars, love'em. Especially their Les Piccolo model.
Quote by barronobeefdip
Are new bass day threads still allowed?

Well I LOVE them!

I look forward to actual pics of it.

The neck pup has an interesting look, don't think I've seen one quite like that before.

HNBD!
Quote by bodyheatseeker
That is simultaneously brilliant and obscene. I honestly don't know if I despise, or admire you.

Quote by Scutchington
If I had room, I would sig that entire post.

basschat.co.uk