Gameshows these days suck balls man, let's come up with some new ones.

I'll start.

You have a rottweiler, wrapped in duct tape. If you get all the duct tape off the dog (while it's conscious and otherwise free to move), you win a holiday.
Name the dead musician, look at their album sales BEFORE their death and then after and you have to guess who's the dead musician?
I've gotten a lot of LOLs in my time but I choose not to sig them to not look like a pretentious douchebag

I have a fun game I made up.

You sit on the toilet ready to take a poop.

Flush the toilet before you poop and try to get everything out before the flush stops.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
ANIMAL CRUELTY!

*alerts peta*
Free at last! Free at last! God Almighty FREE AT LAST!
I Pan-Tallica
Quote by itchy guitar
I have a fun game I made up.

You sit on the toilet ready to take a poop.

Flush the toilet before you poop and try to get everything out before the flush stops.

Ive done that...
Your mother likes it ruff, Trebeck.
mock the week is still great imo
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Quote by you = fail

Ive done that...

It's a fun race, quite exhilarating.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
A group of 100 gentlemen, standing in the formation of a circle, start fapping. In the middle of the circle is a young Japanese girl. The first person in the audience who starts fapping loses. Everyone else wins.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
A group of 100 gentlemen, standing in the formation of a circle, start fapping. In the middle of the circle is a young Japanese girl. The first person in the audience who starts fapping loses. Everyone else wins a copy of The Prestige.

You're sick.
Quote by MakinLattes
Quote by darkstar2466
A group of 100 gentlemen, standing in the formation of a circle, start fapping. In the middle of the circle is a young Japanese girl. The first person in the audience who starts fapping loses. Everyone else wins.

Quote by itchy guitar
It's a fun race, quite exhilarating.

I love playing match-maker
Your mother likes it ruff, Trebeck.
Quote by itchy guitar
You're sick.

I thought it would be funny.

Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
The Price is Right.Bitch!
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by darkstar2466
I thought it would be funny.

I guess you didn't catch my edit.
Quote by MakinLattes
Last edited by itchy guitar at Aug 7, 2009,
You get a bunch of contestants, give them all a chainsaw, and parachute them into Paris.
Whoever can chainsaw the most Frenchmen wins. The prize is being able to say "I chainsawed a whole bunch of Frogs".
Quote by MightyAl
You get a bunch of contestants, give them all a chainsaw, and parachute them into Paris.
Whoever can chainsaw the most Frenchmen wins. The prize is being able to say "I chainsawed a whole bunch of Frogs".

You can't just slaughter a bunch of French people. That's like shooting up a Special Ed. Class.
Quote by MakinLattes
Quote by itchy guitar
I guess you didn't catch my edit.

Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
More of a reality show

12 Idiots. 1 House. No toilet paper. Who will survive?
Quote by BEBEB
More of a reality show

12 Idiots. 1 House. No toilet paper. Who will survive?

Big Brother?
Quote by MakinLattes
Put a bunch of rednecks in a cooking show with roadkill and see what dishes they can make.
love is love // return to dust
Quote by tancanada
Put a bunch of rednecks in a cooking show with roadkill and see what dishes they can make.

We call that Ready Steady Cook
I have an idea for a gameshow.

"Teenage pop sensations vs. 900 pounds bears"
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
I have an idea for a gameshow.

"Teenage pop sensations vs. 900 pounds bears"

NO. It's a waste of good teen idols. When I want to see an entertaining fight involving a bear, I'll just throw a five year old into the arena. If we're going to use teen idols, I want to see them fight each other. And fight dirty.
I have one.
Mila Kunis and Katherine Heigl see who can ingest the most sedatives in two minutes, then I take them into the back room...

<_<
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
game shows suck?

Watch 'goldenballs' for the most baffling ride of your life
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I have one.
Mila Kunis and Katherine Heigl see who can ingest the most sedatives in two minutes, then I take them into the back room...

<_<

I'd play this. I'd replace Heigl with either Kirsten Dunst or Eva Green.
Quote by Nexium
The Price is Right.Bitch!

only with bob!
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated