Page 1 of 2
I have. It was actually pretty funny.

My friend almost broke his neck, but I saved him. It happened like this: Me, 2 friends, and my brother were walking around the campus of WPI in Massachusetts. Everyone but me had had an insane amount of Nos, to the point where they were basically high. They were out of their minds. Energy drinks mess me up really bad inside (as in ), so I had only had a few hits from each of my friends cans. I was less "high", which was probably what let me save my friends life. Anyway, under the influence of unbelievable, unhealthy, inhuman amounts of caffiene, we decided to go "freerunning". We started to sprint around the campus. There was this part where there was a brick wall that was about 2 ft high from where we were standing, but dropped well more than 12 feet straight down on the other side. I got to the wall first and jumped on top. My friend Spenser gets there next, and, being "under the influence", trips and flies head first over the wall. If he had fallen all the way, it would have been like falling headfirst off a highway overpass. I saw him fly out in front of me, and just sort of grabbed him out of the air and hauled him back onto the wall. I was laughing because I thought he had done it on purpose, but he was in shock from having almost died.

So, have you ever saved someone's life, or had someone save yours? Share your stories.
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
I've been on top of high things with friends before. I would always push them so they would fall. It's all good though because I would catch them.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Just some guy called 'Barack'.
Cool guy. Nice voice.
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
Ok...How do you save someone's life indirectly?
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
i've stopped four people from committing suicide (not all at once)
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
My friend and I went rock climbing, and he split his forehead down to the bone. I put pressure, did first aid and whatnot until someone made it out to us. I don't think I necessarily SAVED him, but he would have bled out enough without me that the shock might have killed him. And I did call the ambulance.
breaking hearts
&
breaking guitars
I've convinced someone not to commit suicide.

"I wish you would step back from that ledge my friend..."
ಥ_ಥ
Quote by pitobodies

Or someone saved my life indirectly
Your mother likes it ruff, Trebeck.
I work at a gasstation and 'save' peoples life indirectly all the time. I clean the floor of any oil stains and other rubbish. If I don't do this, people will slide with their cars over the floor crashing into the pumps or the building. If they get out of the car they are very likely to slide over the diesel oil and break their necks.
And apparently, every time I clean the handles of the grips, I stop the spreading of Mexican pig flu
Quote by poopsmith666
thats pretty epic actually.

-Cheap classical guitar
-Cheap western
-Ibanez GRX70 jumpstart package
-Shine bass + Eden Nemesis en8jr 25W
To the fullest extent of my recollection and taking into account all possible innacuracies that are a result of the apparent human nature of my memories, cross-referencing it with all known facts and alllowing for editing in a controlled public medium to account for all possible perpective I can say to within 87.78% of a doubt that I definitely know that the definitive answer to TS's question is - No
Once my friend was drunk and was convinced he could "see the end." So I dragged him away from the bright light and smacked him across the face. He thanked me later.
Hey Meg.
Proud of you.
"Hits" from the can

And I've told my friends I would kick their asses if they started cutting again, so I'm sure I contributed...
Sure thing.

...In Halo 3.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Quote by pitobodies

case in point... seth macfarlane was made late for a plane by a friend and had to reschedule the flight......the flight he was meant to be on was the plane that crashed into the WTC

his friend indirectly saved his life
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
one time i was eating in a restaurant and this guy, victor, was choking but i managed to save him
Quote by RATM forever
definitely the best spam thread today!
Quote by WantsLesPaul
Well, once I was gonna fap and then I didnt, so does that count?

You (temporarily) saved the lives of your unborn children

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
My dumbass friend decided to tie weights to his swim suit so he could walk on the bottom. He couldn't get them untied, so I had to haul his ass back to the surface. Idiot...
Originally Posted by DempseyPunk
I jerked off on the "Back to the Future" ride (alone and bored) and it was a blast. Kind of a rush to i guess. Especially when Doc yelled "GREAT SCOTT!"
"Have you ever saved someone's life? Too bad..

I have."

-OP

No, I haven't, and to be honest I'd prefer to keep it that way.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
i thought this thread could save me from boredom.

thought.
"take your form
be my fear, be my hope
be the indication
if i'm right or wrong

take your most dreadful form
and let it be known"
he provided assurance
i have, i'm a lifeguard. i had to jump in our bigger pool to save a kid who went under with no parent. i've also jumped in countless times into our kiddie pool (knee deep) for toddlers who's parents arnt watching and they cant stand up on their own once they've fallen over.
i thought this thread could save me from boredom.

thought.

Too bad that my detailed explanations of "heroism" don't quite do it for you.

Maybe if you stopped lurking in the Pit for a while, you'd have something to contribute. That would make things more interesting for you, i think.

I totally just indirectly saved that guy's life. So many lives have been wasted here in The Pit, but you save whoever you can.

I've stopped 3 people from committing suicide, although I think none of them would have actually done it anyway.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
I stopped a woman from getting raped once, well either raped or stabbed with a knife, not too sure of his intentions. Either way, she is alive but does not who I am.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Hyperactive =/= High
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
I've most likely had some influence in preventing someone succeeding to kill themselves, took the initiative to get medical assistance when a friend of mine nearly died from alcohol poisoning, and maybe through giving blood.
only the standard "my mate was so drunk he was throwing up and laying face down in it, i ran over and held him out of it then made sure he didn't choke on puke in his sleep"

but i'm sure that most people have had that one.

It's pretty lame actually, and everytime i see that friend he tells me i saved his life.
Yeah. Once.

Me and him we're walking around this wrecked building, and He wasn't really paying attention, then all of a sudden the Nazi Zombies swarmed him and I ran in with my Ray Gun and killed em all, then shoved the tampon thingy into his crotch and he came back to life.

Oh, that's not what the threads about?
/totally clever

Otherwise, nope, never saved a life. Though i've probably saved people from injury on countless occasions. I'm the voice of reason whenever we hang out.
Well about 2 years ago a group of us were walking down a country road at about midnight. Me and my friend were at the front walking side by side. As we approached a junction two boy racers flew round the corner. She was sorta in the middle of the road and when the cars flew round the corner she froze. I pulled her out the way and saved her from being turned into a statstic on the news.
Bands to see before I die:
Again:
Machine Head
Lamb Of God
JFAC
BTBAM
TesseracT
Pendulum

For the First time:
Periphery
Texures
Monuments