Hey question, im intrested in getting one of these (they're getting so cheap, i fing JC120's going for £200 regularley, occaisonally £300 and a JC160 4x10 combo for 500)

I know the cleans are god like, however i've heard from some people that it takes pedals awesomely, and some saying it dosent. and i am not trusting the Boss Ad. the thing makes it sound like a heavy metal demon over what i'll be using it for.

So yeah, if it takes pedals well..
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
it takes modelers well. i tried my friends with my old podxt and it sounded great. Through the FX return in the fx loop still worked best though
I traded in my Real Books for Robbins and Cotran Pathology Textbooks
They sound great with all pedals and pretty much any modeler.
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
my old rythym guitarist used to use one with a fulltone gt 500 and it was great losts of low end and very crunchy, did good with boss pedals, pritty much sounds exactly like the pedal, it works great with all the pedals in my pedal board
amps
Vox Ac 30 (main)
Fender Supersonic with Krank Krankenstien 4x12
OR 50 with 4 x 12
Gassing for ibanes airplane flanger
Don't use modeller's but am building a fat board, so if its gunna make my pedal's shine at that price, i think i might have to get one..
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Quote by cliff_em_all
Don't use modeller's but am building a fat board, so if its gunna make my pedal's shine at that price, i think i might have to get one..

oh it will make your ****ing pedals sparkle. Cleanest amp out there IMHO.
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
Wonderful amp. It eats pedals like Joey Chesnut eats hotdogs (great).

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
jc120 take spedals great
Member of the Schecter Hellraisers
Gear:
Esp Ltd KH-603, Schecter c-1+ and Epiphone Les Pauls
Carvin amps, Sperzel Trim-Lok, Emg active pickups only, Tonepros bridges.