I have bought something off of ebay and it arrived broken it only cost eleven dollars should I risk negative feedback? I have contacted the seller seven days ago and I still haven't received an answer what can I do? I read something a long time ago that said sellers can't leave negative feedback is that true?

Thanks
Seeing as you can't contact the seller, contact Paypal. That's where disputes would go anyways if the seller doesn't cooperate. 11 bucks is a lot.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
If the item is broken, you should get in contact with the seller to discuss the situation, don't just leave negative feedback because they will do the same to you. If the seller is legit they will probably give you a refund, and if the item was insured you can definately get money back for it. If you don't recieve a reply from the seller then you may have been conned, you should register a complaint with eBay itself, only if you are sure this has happened of course.
Quote by YouWantToKillME
I have bought something off of ebay and it arrived broken it only cost eleven dollars should I risk negative feedback? I have contacted the seller seven days ago and I still haven't received an answer what can I do? I read something a long time ago that said sellers can't leave negative feedback is that true?

Thanks

Contact Paypal, they always have you covered.
Did you pay by Paypal? If not, you're screwed. I bought a pair of fake Sennheisers off ebay and luckily I used Paypal. Got my money back and got to keep the ****ty fake earphones.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Yes I did use paypal I haven't had the internet for three years so I've been out of the loop for a while. I haven't ever used paypal until four weeks ago. What do I do just contact them and tell them whats going on?
Quote by mdwallin
its $11... Don't put negative feedback on the seller. If it broke in the mail it isn't their fault.

$11 isn't that much..

It's not about the money, it's about the principle!

But ye don't put negative feedback until they explain themselves. Hopefully you get it sorted
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Quote by mdwallin
its $11... Don't put negative feedback on the seller. If it broke in the mail it isn't their fault.

$11 isn't that much..

The item is broken in like four places. The box isn't damaged and the item package isn't damaged so it had to be broken before they shipped it.