What are some of the shortest amounts of time you recieved something you ordered off the internet in?

I got a pair of shoes 2 days after I ordered it.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
Nothing can be quicker than 2 days. If you could get something in one day, then going to the store is now completely obsolete. Even if I was garaunteed 3 days, I would do that rather than driving to the store because of how lazy I am

But, I did get my distortion pedal in three days. My wah pedal took like 3 weeks though, it was terrible
newegg. two days.

ordered parts for a new computer i was building in the early hours of the morning and received all of them in perfect condition the next day.
"take your form
be my fear, be my hope
be the indication
if i'm right or wrong

take your most dreadful form
and let it be known"
he provided assurance
Next day on my ht-5 ordered on wednesday at 2am it was there thursday 9AM
Quote by TheWall27

Spot on, JWZ28, spot on.

Gibson Les Paul Classic
Blackstar HT-5
Framus 2x12
my shortest was a school book (maths) it took 6 hours from point of purchase. The store was a three hour drive away, plus the courier had to go through Brisbane at midday (which involves getting caught up at the toll bridge for an hour or so) so that was good

my longest is 6 months...
Next day.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by The Shroom420
Nothing can be quicker than 2 days. If you could get something in one day, then going to the store is now completely obsolete. Even if I was garaunteed 3 days, I would do that rather than driving to the store because of how lazy I am

But, I did get my distortion pedal in three days. My wah pedal took like 3 weeks though, it was terrible

Speaking of that, the longest I have waited was forever for a CD. I ordered a CD from CCS and never ended up getting it.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
i bought somethings off an airsofting web site and i used UPS ground shipping and i had the gun by two the next day.
Quote by RyanGillam
You got to admire people that share their problems over the internet.

Quote by Våd Hamster
....You need a girlfriend whose name doesn't end in .jpg >_>