As the subject implies^ any suggestions would be thanks. btw a slide in pickup (soundhole) is my choice of pup config.
<Insert Witty Comment Here>

1981 Fender Lead I Seymour Duncan humbucker, Mesa BoogieIIIRectifer, MKIIRhodes,PRS
if its a slide in acoustic p'up it should have directions. should just be plug and play id imagine.
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112
etc.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.
a quitar amp??? how the hell can you have a typo where you hit "q" instead of "g"??? there on different sides of the keyboard for god sakes
you should just be able to plug it in to your electric amp as it is. I do that with mine sometimes and it sounds pretty good with distortion, but youll get a ton of feed back. It also gets not to bad cleans, but not as good as with a legit aocustic amp.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by loinmute
As the subject implies^ any suggestions would be thanks. btw a slide in pickup (soundhole) is my choice of pup config.

uhhm... plug the other end of the slide in pickup into an amp?
Quote by JayLacelle
a quitar amp??? how the hell can you have a typo where you hit "q" instead of "g"??? there on different sides of the keyboard for god sakes
What's wrong with you??? Have you never heard of Quitar™ Amps?
Sure they aren't as well known as Fender, Marshall, or Vox, but any one who knows anything has heard of them.

Hell, even if you hadn't heard of them, is that all the more you can do is to get pissy about spelling? Between this and your spammy duct tape remarks, your 11 posts haven't added much to his forum. Just shut up, lurk, and learn something, instead of being a nuisance.

Quote by TK1
if its a slide in acoustic p'up it should have directions. should just be plug and play id imagine.
You got it in one, bro.

/thread.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
What's wrong with you??? Have you never heard of Quitar™ Amps?
Sure they aren't as well known as Fender, Marshall, or Vox, but any one who knows anything has heard of them.

Hell, even if you hadn't heard of them, is that all the more you can do is to get pissy about spelling? Between this and your spammy duct tape remarks, your 11 posts haven't added much to his forum. Just shut up, lurk, and learn something, instead of being a nuisance.

/thread.

1. "quitar amps" don't exist
2. 11 posts? where did you get that number?
3. it's just a joke no need to spaz out
Jay.....just needed some advice, NOT a smart """"alec""""".

If any one has pics of their aftermarket acoustic pickup and the wiring could they please post, thanx

jay here's your answer G>Q=c.h.t
<Insert Witty Comment Here>

1981 Fender Lead I Seymour Duncan humbucker, Mesa BoogieIIIRectifer, MKIIRhodes,PRS
Last edited by loinmute at Aug 8, 2009,
Quote by JayLacelle

Hummz.

GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by JayLacelle

1. It was a joke, I thought you would know something about that looking at #3
2. Again a joke about how little knowledge you have and how much of a "pitmonkey" you are
3. Don't be such a prick about spelling and maybe the members of this community will see you as something more than a rude username.

Have a qreat day
SomeoneYouKnew strikes again!
Pain is an illusion.
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 w/ Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz Combo
Pitchblack | Bad Horsie 2 | DS-1 | BF-2 | ISP Decimator | DD6
YouTube Channel