HEllo bros,

I'm planning to change my RG370DX pu to tone zone/ air norton. But then i don wanna put the stock pu to waste.

I got a les paul copy branded fernando.. the stock pu for this guitar's not tat good~ So was thinkin of putting ibanez stock pu INF4/INF3 into the les paul~ So.. wat ya guzy think? jz thought of seeking some opinions here ~

Thanks
imo the Infs are terrible. and they will sound worse in your lp. i wouldn't do it.
Gearz:
Squier classic vibe 50's strat, modded.
Dunlop 535q
Korg Pitchblack
Carvin X100B

Coming soon to a pedal board near you:
Analogman Sunface
Lovepedal E6
Area 51 wah
Skreddy Lunar Module
Malekko 616 Ekko
imho you need some grammer lessons
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
If your current Ibanez sounds a lot better than your LP, I'd do it; might as well except then you're wasting another bunch of sucky stock pick ups :p
inf's are kinda designed to sound good in basswood, so it may not sound that good in an LP

but also this...
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
you can always switch back, go for it dude
If you like experimenting and trying out lots of different pickups I'd say go for it.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
Quote by Koshman32

imho you need some grammer lessons
Ooh the irony!
Last edited by HankMcSpank at Aug 8, 2009,
If you have a tremolo system on the Ibanez it won't work very well. The IBZ pickups would be F-spaced, and not very compatible with a guitar lika a Les Paul (unless it's got a tremolo too).
Fender Jaguar
Morley PVO +
TC Polytune
Fulltone Ultimate Octave
Boss DS2
Blackstar HT-40
Digitech Timebender
TC Trinity

(offboard; Whammy IV, Crybaby 535Q, Digitech RP100A)
^rubbish. F spaced is purely aesthetic. The pickup will work perfectly, its just the pole pieces may not be neatly under the strings. Oh, and the aesthetic problem only applies for bridge p'ups anyway. So no f spaced neck pickups...
Quote by POWERMETAL!
inf's are kinda designed to sound good in basswood...

Except they don't

Either way, they're probably better than no-name pickups. It doesn't hurt to try. If you can't find a place for them, dump them on eBay. Someone will gladly buy them.
Quote by supergerbil
^rubbish. F spaced is purely aesthetic. The pickup will work perfectly, its just the pole pieces may not be neatly under the strings. Oh, and the aesthetic problem only applies for bridge p'ups anyway. So no f spaced neck pickups...

Well, they are designed to sit right underneath the pups, aren't they? That's why there is a difference between normal space and F-space.

But I bet you are right anyway, I mean, the sounds are sure to be picked up, but it's not sure that the pups would fit, is it? And the sounds of the strings would spill into different poles than they are designed for.
Fender Jaguar
Morley PVO +
TC Polytune
Fulltone Ultimate Octave
Boss DS2
Blackstar HT-40
Digitech Timebender
TC Trinity

(offboard; Whammy IV, Crybaby 535Q, Digitech RP100A)