Hey guys Ive just installed a game and I dunno where else to turn.

It says that Direct3D has failed to initialize and when I run a "dx diag" it says that Direct3D acceleration is unavailable and in the notes it says

The system is using the generic video driver. Please install video driver provided by the hardware manufacturer.
To test DirectDraw functionality, click the "Test DirectDraw" button above.
Direct3D functionality not available. You should verify that the driver is a final version from the hardware manufacturer.

Im running on a Toshiba A10 so does anybody know what Im supposed to do. Am I ssupposed to install somethng else or is my computer simply too ****?
I've been here since '04.

what are the specifications of your computer?

but it looks like you'll need a new graphics card.
Sent from my iPad.
youre trying to run a 3d intensive game on a crappy business laptop. theres your problem.

and im being completely serious. this isnt sarcasm.
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112
etc.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.
Ahh :/
I dont even know. Im perfectly competent when it comes to using computers for what I usually need it for but Ive no idea how to even find out what sort of graphics card I require. Ive foudn out Im running the windows provided driver though which is apparently really limited functionality.
I've been here since '04.

Quote by NFFC_1865
Ahh :/
I dont even know. Im perfectly competent when it comes to using computers for what I usually need it for but Ive no idea how to even find out what sort of graphics card I require. Ive foudn out Im running the windows provided driver though which is apparently really limited functionality.

http://support.toshiba.ca/support/Download/ln_byModel.asp
download the driver there
Ibanez Prestige RGA321SPB