or combo. I've been using a Fender Deluxe for the last two and a half years, and recently had to part ways with it. I play a vast variety of music so im looking for something thats pretty flexible. Would prefer a single channel, just a plain jane clean, no verb or any of that excess junk. Any ideas?
Twin reverb, JCM 800 if you need distortion as well.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
I've also got a Deluxe reverb.

if you're willing to spend a bit of money to treat yourself, have a look at Dr. Z amps. the tone is unlike anything you've ever heard in a small amp (there are some very big ones though). they cover everything from 18 to 100 watts. to give you an example of how dedicated to purity these amps are, have a look at the amp face.

they are however quite expensive (most are over $1500) but if you are in the market for a clean amp, and have a bit of cash to spare, there is no other amp you need to look at. I will be buying one of their heads as soon as i've got enough cash. they're all american boutique, handwired amps. no circuit board garbage, its the real deal. If you want to hear what they sound like have a listen to Brad Paisley. he uses them. his tone is fantastic.

however if they're just simply too expensive, have a look at a used Marshall 1987x, a Marshall Vintage Modern, a Vox AC30, a Fender Twin Reverb, or another Deluxe reverb.

I myself have an AC30, and a Deluxe reverb. they're fantastic amps.
Blues junior is really nice, but it has reverb.
Fender Mexi Strat
FuzzFace/Rangemaster
Boss RC-2
Line 6 Flextone III XL
Ibanez aw20ce

FS/FT
Boss TU-2
Marhsall BB-2
Digitech Digiverb
Digitech PDS1700
535q wah
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
I've also got a Deluxe reverb.

if you're willing to spend a bit of money to treat yourself, have a look at Dr. Z amps. the tone is unlike anything you've ever heard in a small amp (there are some very big ones though). they cover everything from 18 to 100 watts. to give you an example of how dedicated to purity these amps are, have a look at the amp face.

they are however quite expensive (most are over $1500) but if you are in the market for a clean amp, and have a bit of cash to spare, there is no other amp you need to look at. I will be buying one of their heads as soon as i've got enough cash. they're all american boutique, handwired amps. no circuit board garbage, its the real deal. If you want to hear what they sound like have a listen to Brad Paisley. he uses them. his tone is fantastic.

however if they're just simply too expensive, have a look at a used Marshall 1987x, a Marshall Vintage Modern, a Vox AC30, a Fender Twin Reverb, or another Deluxe reverb.

I myself have an AC30, and a Deluxe reverb. they're fantastic amps.

I am HEAVILY attracted to that amplifier.
I am a Stephenist
Fender Twin
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Bassman
Fender Super Reverb
Fender Pro Reverb
etc...

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
Ceriatone Overtone Special?
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
We could go on recommending dream amps to you, but if you have a budget of $500 or so it wouldn't really help. That said, whats your budget?

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.
I really have no set budget, so long as the money ends up well spent. I'm looking more so for non-mass production amplifiers as well, not to big of a fan of the modern tone and they just don't seem to have the same round screaming tone as the amps of old.
haha how is just clean flexible??

some more brands to look into are 65 amps, lazy j and prs.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
trust me they're unreal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQCCfWaiMfI&feature=channel_page

have a listen to that. sweetest tone i've heard in a new amp in a long time.

Blew my mind.
American Strat:
Area 61 Neck, Area 67 Middle & Bridge
Spretzel Locking Tuners
Graphtech Nut & String Tree
Lots O' Love!

JSX + Orange Cab
Fender Blues Deluxe
Deluxe Memory Man
Fulltone Full Drive 2 & OCD
H2O Chorus/Echo
One of the Ceriatone amps?
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
I second the JTM45, unless you want some seriously amasing overdrive, then a Superlead Plexi is what i would get without a pause.
I'm into 65 amps at the moment, i'm really digging that Soho model, pretty awesome cleans on that.

There are soooo many choises, just play what you can at stores and don't be shy to ask them if you can crank them
I will suggest you take a look at KJL amps. They are boutique and custom to a degree. Built in house by one man Kenny Lannes. ( his initials are the name of the company) Beautifully sounding rock amps, I can nail the Led Zeppelin tones, and if you use cleans, they are clear as glass. It uses 6550 tubes so don't expect high gain, but it isnt a high gain amp. Just check them out, it takes about 4-10 weeks per build though. Mine took about 10.

Here is a pic of one.

Origonally Posted by Lauke_101
And you're right

Gibson>Moog>KJL>Homebrew 2x12

Saving 4 any one of these:
Soldano Hot Rod
Splawn (anything)
Laney GH50L
Cornford Roadhouse
Marshall JCM2000
KJL 4x12 to match KJL head
Last edited by Butters8754 at Aug 17, 2009,
DR. Z amps are awesome, but pricey.

have a look at Egnater amps. pretty cool amps for not much bread. i'm quite partial ot eh rebel myself.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.