Hey everyone, my Xbox 360 just crapped out on me... It won't read any of the game discs, I hear it trying to spin the discs but it just won't read them. I really don't want to have to send it in to microsoft and go through all of that, so if anyone has any suggestions or had a similar problem and has tips/advice I would be very grateful!
send it into microsoft, it's free and worth it

AND DO NOT OPEN IT UP!!
Quote by ATREYUFAN4LIFE

lol wowow you guys dont know good music then... get out of your deth metal and screamo ruts and listen to something that has emotion in the music...

Call me Mike, all my friends do.
Search the web for shops around you that repair Xbox's. There are like 5 in my town, and repair red rings/any other errors for $40.
Quote by Erik_Aero
Search the web for shops around you that repair Xbox's. There are like 5 in my town, and repair red rings/any other errors for $40.

What about the warranty though?
I'm back. Cower in fear, mortals.

Claudio Sanchez is my hero.
do you copy discs to your harddrive? I usually play copied discs... then I played one that wasn't and my Xbox wouldnt read the discs that were on the hard drive until I played the one that wasn't. THAT IS SUPER CONFUSING.
GEAR:
SCHECTER LOOMIS FR
LTD EC-1000
LTD DV-200
(Invalid img)

RED RING OF DEATH!
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Kosh H
What about the warranty though?

Hmmm, I think that might void the warranty. I took mine there because my warranty had expired anyways.
I'm not getting the red ring... already went through that mess
I don't copy games onto my hard drive although I should start
After all this BS i'm considering the PS3... haha
Quote by TunaFish
Get a PS3

NO
Quote by ATREYUFAN4LIFE

lol wowow you guys dont know good music then... get out of your deth metal and screamo ruts and listen to something that has emotion in the music...

Call me Mike, all my friends do.
1. Through XBOX out window
2. Get Girlfriend
3. Make babies with said girlfriend
4. Make friends
5. ???
6. PROFIT!
guitar solo - "meh, every song got one"
bass solo - "OMGZ0R U IS PRO MENZ"
Quote by TunaFish
Get a PS3

QFT
Quote by Rain_In_Blood
1. Through XBOX out window
2. Get Girlfriend
3. Make babies with said girlfriend
4. Make friends
5. ???
6. PROFIT!

1. lrn2grmr
2. use memes that are FUNNY
3. ???
4. NON-LAME NOOB!
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win