I played a few at guitar center. I think the have a great tone and they play really nicely, but those brides are just kind of cheesey looking
[IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y5/Fuzzycows5157/canada.bmp[/IMG]
I wish my local shops had at least one ... ive been interested in how such a nice looking yet low cost bass like this plays.

Sadly, i dont think i'll have that chance for a while.
"Rome wasn't built in a week"

"Yeah but when they built rome, they didnt go "hey look, there's a functional building" AND ****ING KICK IT OVER AND PISS ON THE ASHES BECAUSE THE PEASANTS WERE CRYING THAT IT WAS TOO GLORIOUS AND AWESOME."
Quote by Royal Celebi
I don't mean to jack the thread, but why is the neck pickup diagonal O_o

to keep the strings even tonally.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
hmm aparantly disturbed uses them

also the chaos is nice
Last edited by brunks24 at Aug 7, 2009,
Quote by Royal Celebi
Explain please?

string gauge changes the tone , that pickup angle is intended to counter that effect.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
I worked on one a while back...an Array "Obsession" model, I think. I had to fix the wiring on the battery connector because the owner pulled it out while changing batteries. They used a fairly cheap connector there. :/

However, that was the only flaw I could find in the bass, and believe me I checked. Great tone, awesome build quality, and very good looks in person. (The bridge doesn't look nearly as cheesy as it does in the pics, IMO.) Overall, a great bass and along the lines of Schecter in terms of bang-for-your-buck...which is to say you get a lot for a little.
Nope, no sig here.
I've got a Chaos Obsession, it's a very niec instrument, nice fit & finish, apart from one tiny rough patch on the neck, about the 20th fret, IMO the higher end Traben's are fantastic for the money, hell you don't even get a Wendge fretboard on alot of more expensive basses
Very good for the money. Their 5 string models are damn fine too. Could do with more comfortable shaping to the body however, and would also be nicer with the whole body being made of good quality tone woods rather than just the top. Otherwise, very nice basses for the money.
'97 Modulus Flea Bass w/ Lane Poor
Warwick Corvette Bubinga

Gallien Krueger 700RB-II
GK 210 RBH
EB Volume Pedal, EHX Black Finger, EHX POG, Malekko B:Assmaster Germanium, EHX Holy Grail, KORG Pitch Black
www.myspace.com/astheends
One thing their famous for is their HUGE bridge which through testing and stuff, actually help with tone and sustain.
I've got The John Moyer Model and i think its great. gets very punchy when i want it to be plus the finish is awesome
THE GREAT AND POWERFUL TRIXIE

DREAM THEATER

THE DEVIN TOWNSEND PROJECT

SEVENTH WONDER

MUSICMAN BONGO 6HH
EBS REIDMAR

YOUTUBE
TWITTER
TUMBLR
Quote by higgins666
Nope, I'm pretty sure he plays Warwicks or Spectors (I'm not much of a fan, so I'm not 100% sure)

But Bootsy Collins has a sig Traben (that I want to use in a metal band sooooo much)

Wooten plays mainly Fodera, and has used Steinberger, Kubicki, Roscoe, Alembic, Ken Lawrence and Nechville as far as I know.
ONLY $400!!!!!!!

Gear:
Epiphone G400/L6 Spider III 15
Squier CV J-Bass/Acoustic B20
Misc. pedals

Currently saving for:
Acoustic B200

Funds:
$125/$350

Quote by m4l666
I play hard, like death metal hard

lol are they ugly because the huge flame/tribal bridges they have? They're so cheesy that they're awesome
Quote by higgins666
Nope, I'm pretty sure he plays Warwicks or Spectors (I'm not much of a fan, so I'm not 100% sure)

But Bootsy Collins has a sig Traben (that I want to use in a metal band sooooo much)

THATS who i was thinking of. I got my funky bassists mixed up.