Got this yesterday. Epi Les Paul Custom Classic. Limited Edition

Amazing upgrade from a strat copy if you ask me
And in the pics it looks like its scratched up badly, but its not, just my camera and room lighting i guess
Nice!!! HNGD. Is the binding supposed to look aged? Or is it just supposed to be yellow. Either way I love it.
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
K Beautiful...
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
Beautiful, love the aged look. How's she sound?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
It sounds amazing. I played about five lp customs and this is the only one that sounded good, odly, its the only one that was comfortable to play also.
Well, if you're happy with it, then awesome. Also as a former owner of a Fender Frontman amp, upgrade that amp and let that beauty truly shine!

As of now I'm saving up for a Peavey 6505 only a couple hundred to go lol i enjoy my Frontman though, but mostly because the only other amp i've gotten to play is a little 15 watt johnson rep tone and a peavy vypyr
Ah. Well, do get some clips up when you get that 6505!

god that's a beautiful guitar. I almost bought one, but I got an eclipse instead.
Nice I think I'd prefer the classic rarther then my Epiphone les Paul Custom
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Peavey Vyper 30
Seagull S6 Spruce.

Guitars wanted:
1952'Telecaster Reissue.
Black finish with gold hardware is teh sex. And Les Pauls are the nicest looking guitars on the planet in my opinion. Congratulations on getting that bad boy. I would like to join your les paul owning ranks someday... Probably not for a while, though.
Omfg Nice!
Join the 7 String Legion!

RG7420 with Dimarzio Crunchlab + Liquifire set
Peavey Vypyr 75 with Sanpera I
Digidesign Eleven Rack
Sennheiser HD280 headphones
Behringer FCB1010 with EurekaProm

Call me Eddy
Amazing. I don't know why, but the uncovered puppies are a turn-off for me. The rest of the axe is damn beautiful though.

HNGD man!
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
Nice choice I really like the looks of the Epi LP with the aged binding. I have played a similar one with gold pick ups and it played well, the sound on the one I played was great too. I think someone swapped the pups.

John
HNGD!

Looks sweet!
Quote by BobDetroit
Directions:
Unplug keyboard.
Place it in your butt so you can't post anymore.

Quote by Fadetoblack5:03
You deserve some form of awesome reward, but I'm to lazy. Imagine the rest of these:

@Frusciante2323: It was 699 at guitar center.

And off topic, I've saw people on UG complain at the people that work at gc, but every time I've been they're really nice and helpfully.
Last edited by LiveF@stDieFun at Aug 8, 2009,
Quote by Telecaster7
if someone asked me if i wanted yellow binding, normally i'd say no, but that thing pulls it off

HNGD!

Exactly what I was thinking.

Nice guitar TS

HNGD
A friend of mine has this guitar, he stuck EMG's in it, not what I would've done, but either way it played like a beaut, I was surprised how loose the strings felt even when they were in Standard E tuning, I hope yours plays equally well, it looks fantastic!